➵ If at First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie Again

Aria raced down the stairs, four groggy girls reluctantly following her

Aria raced down the stairs, four groggy girls reluctantly following her. She was adamant to show them something that she noticed in the picture. So adamant, that she couldn't wait for some more time.

Emily rubbed her eyes, "Wait. Where's lan?"

"Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa", Spencer answered.

Avery yawned, "I didn't realise life existed at this hour."

"Come on, guys, just walk", Aria rolled her eyes, "You need to see this."

Hanna quipped, "I hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it."

"I'll make coffee", Spencer volunteered as she headed towards the kitchen.

"Well, when it's ready just pour it down my throat."

Spencer's eyes caught sight of the laptop on the table, displaying the picture they had received in full glory, "I thought we were done looking at this. I mean, we know the shadow is lan, right?"

Avery groaned, "You woke us up for this?"

Aria walked towards the printer, hurriedly snatching the paper from the slot, "It's important. I couldn't let it go."

"Have you been up all night?", Emily asked, genuinely concerned.

"Maybe."

"But you have", Hanna pointed out, "One eye is bigger than the other. You look like a strung-out Powerpuff Girl."

Aria shook her head, "Just look at the picture-"

"Who's having coffee?", Spencer piped up, only to be ignored by all the girls.

"-I mean, there's only one place where this picture could have been taken from."

"Where?", Emily asked.

"Alisons bedroom."

"No, Alison is in the picture", Hanna scoffed, "She clearly didn't take that."

"Okay, but somebody in her house did." .

"Like who, her parents?", Emily cocked an eyebrow.

"No. Her brother. Jason."

"Aria", Avery shook her head, indignantly, "No."

"Why?"

"I just know it's not him", Avery shrugged , "Gut instinct."

"We have to call him", Aria stated.

"Ew. I am not going to talk to him", Hanna said with a disgusted look.

"Me neither", Emily shook her head.

"I will", Spencer volunteered, "We need to know if he took this."

"I'll come with you", Avery shrugged.