♕𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭♛

Currently the twins, their parents, Fairy Godmother, Audrey's grandmother, Mal and Vanessa were in Audrey's room waiting for Hades to come. Soon enough they all heard a door knock having Adam open the door and in came Hades with many guards around him

Adam stepped aside letting Mal walk up to Hades while Vanessa watched between the two sitting down in the chair not knowing what to do.

"Thank you for coming." Mal thanked her and Vanessa's father standing in front of him as Nick held Ben back seeing him try to go to Mal's side. "Didn't have much choice." Hades responded before gesturing his chains and the guards while glancing over to his daughters.

"Can you wake her?" Ben asked Hades in worry not knowing how much longer they may have until anything worse could happen to Audrey. "Since when do heroes care about villains?" Hades turned to Ben questioning him wanting to see his answer. "You tell me." Vanessa mumbled to herself avoiding the glance she saw Nick sent her.

"She's-" Ben began trying to explain but he really didn't know what he could say to make it easier. "One of your own." Hades cut him off nodding seeing how Ben had not much to say but he was not more for hearing mumbles.

"There's no heroes or villains here. Just please help her." Nick shook his head moving in front of Ben as he begged Hades. "When you guys try to destroy the world. . . it's an error in judgment. But when it's one of us. . . lock them up and throw away the key. Right, Beast?" Hades sarcastically chuckled looking between the beast family.

"You know as much as I want to put the blame on those who did their actions. . . that can be done later but for now we need to save Audrey so please dad." Vanessa sighed as she stood up looking over to her father begging him seeing how much at risk Audrey's life was at. "Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands." Hades responded after a while gesturing his hands that were in so the boys nodded over to the guards who removed the chains.

Hades sighed in relief finally having the chains off before he held his hand out as Mal handed him the ember leading his hair to flare in contact with the jewel.

"Haven't lost my touch." Hades smirked seeing the looks he received when his hair glowed before he turned to go to Audrey but he was face to face with Adam having both men growl towards each other in anger. "Enough!" Vanessa called their attention, having both of them step away from each other.

Hades moved over to the foot of the bed having everyone stand aside leaving him room before he began to channel the power of the ember. As everyone began to worry if it would work with the room glowing blue their worries washed away once Audrey gasped sitting up.

"Audrey!" Audrey's grandmother gasped with a grin seeing her granddaughter finally awake out of her spell. "Tell me it was all a bad dream." Audrey begged everyone hoping her actions were not true as she looked over to the twins and Mal before her eyes finally landed on Vanessa.

"I'm sorry Audrey but we can't." Nick frowned looking over to her seeing how much that answer had affected her. "But, it's over now." Ben assured Audrey after sharing a look with his brother but in reality neither of the two knew what would happen.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt you all." Audrey moved close to the others apologizing for what she caused before explaining herself. "I have owed you an apology for. . . a very long time now." Mal walked up to Audrey knowing her mistake from the past and knowing that mistake may have led them to this.

"And so have I." Ben nodded looking over to Audrey knowing he too did play a role in hurting her and Audrey couldn't help but grow a small smile at their apologies. "And perhaps, I have owed you one, too." Queen Leah walked beside her granddaughter's side apologizing to Mal before the two bowed towards each other.