♕𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝♛

"What happened?" Jay questioned Vanessa and Evie once the two caught up with the others. "Audrey had turned my mom and Robin into stone and put a sleeping spell on Pain and Panic." Vanessa sighed with a head shake as Evie placed a hand on her shoulder knowing how she's taking this.

"So she still has the scepter?" Carlos raised his eyebrows as he huffed after Vanessa nodded confirming his question. "We have to find Nick and Ben." Vanessa turned to her sister knowing they're gonna need to speak to them to fix everything.

"They could be asleep anywhere." Mal shook her head as they all started to walk down the hall. "Or turned to stone." Celia commented, causing Evie to cover her mouth seeing how Vanessa and Mal reacted but they heard a bang from one of the doors in the hallway.

Turning to each other Vanessa moved Celia and Scarlett behind Evie and Uma before moving towards the door as Harry tossed her his hook which she caught. The others watched her move closer to the door while getting ready for what could happen. Getting rid of the worry Vanessa quickly opened the door and just as she was about to attack she noticed it was Henry tied upside down.

"Henry? What happened?" Vanessa questioned seeing him there and once the others heard her they moved behind Vanessa but when Henry tried to speak he couldn't. "He must have a silent spell." Mal commented seeing the way Henry was struggling to speak. "How are there spells for everything?" Vanessa mumbled with a head shake rolling her eyes knowing the spell.

"Um, he looks kind of in a need of help." Scarlett commented as she and everyone heard Henry mumble a scream towards Vanessa. "Oh!" Vanessa remembered before lighting her hands with a blue gold glow acting as she unzipped her mouth which mimicked onto Henry and then she used the hook to cut the metal rope.

"You have heightened strength." Vanessa looked down at Henry as he dropped to the floor moving his body. "I know! But I'm allergic to metal, remember?" Henry huffed as he tossed his arms up seeing the red rashes he had. "Great cry later. Where did Audrey go?" Uma waved him off as she moved beside Vanessa along with Mal.

"How long was I in that closet for? You were the only pirate here." Henry furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over Uma, Harry, and Gil. "Oh that's right. . . I like being the first pirate here. But we'll tell you later what happened." Vanessa smiled to herself before Mal nudged her shoulder causing her to ask Henry.

"I don't know. We were going to meet up with Nick and Ben to go to the party and before I knew it Audrey showed up in front of us wearing one of the crowns and Maleficent's scepter. She put Phil and Pegasus in a sleeping spell and once she saw I was about to look for the boys she put me in that."

Henry explained to everyone, causing the others to sigh or groan as they had no clue where Audrey could have gone. At this point they felt and knew they were in a wild goose chase as they have no idea what to do next or what can happen.

"Wow. . . can't believe your crush did that to you." Vanessa shook her head as she looked down before everyone turned to Henry in surprise. "Ooo!" Celia and Scarlett teased the older teenager who had his eyes shut before looking over to Vanessa who just shrugged.

"I got a couple of scents. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people." Dude caught everyone's attention causing them to turn to the dog. "That's great, Dude." Jay nodded to Dude as Vanessa removed the spell she put on Harry's hook so she could have cut the metal before she passed it to her blue eyed best friend.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too." Dude added in as they all started to walk ahead. "Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave but that wasn't. . ." Gil started to talk about his childhood before Uma noticed something.

"Hold up. What's this?" Uma stopped everyone as she pointed out the claw marks on the wall. "Uh. . . any chance this was already there?" Carlos questioned his best friends as he pointed to the same wall.

"Henry. . ." Vanessa started as she had a feeling where those marks could have come from. "It can't be. . . they haven't gone through that yet." Henry shook his head as he whispered to her knowing the twins for sometime. "And follow me." Dude called out to them before he started to move to the next room.

"Ben!" Mal called out for her fiancé as they followed the dog while Vanessa called out for Nick. "Nick!" Vanessa called out as they opened the doors to one of the rooms while Evie had Celia and Scarlett wait in the front entrance.

"I can feel you looking." Harry told Jay as he could feel his eyes while he was admiring the swords. "Good." Jay whispered to Harry with a small glare still holding anger towards him but seeing this Vanessa nudged Jay to stop not wanting to have to stop a fight between the two.

"So you can track, cuddle, and talk. Hey, do you think his puppies would be able to talk, too?" Gil spoke to Dude before he asked Carlos with a smile feeling intrigued and fascinated. "I'm not sure." Carlos furrowed his eyebrows as he looked to Vanessa who was beside him looking through the soldiers.

"No comment. . . make sure your headphones have sound cancellation and that's really loud." Vanessa responded before she walked backwards continuing to search while Carlos shook his head. "All right, man. He's taken. You want a dog, adopt a rescue." Carlos chuckled as he patted Gil's shoulder while Gil, Scarlett, and Celia looked at him confused.

"Talking puppies. That's crazy." Dude laughed as he headed to the two girls complimenting Gil who went to Carlos. "Would you two stop it." Henry pushed Jay and Harry apart seeing them glaring at each other while the girls stood around the platform.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose?" Uma joked as she looked over to Mal. "No. Dragons don't really lose sleep. . . I wonder what fried octopus tastes like." Mal crossed her arms as she looked over to Uma while Evie and Vanessa moved between the two.

"Stop it. Both of you." Vanessa huffed at the two with Evie agreeing with her best friend not wanting to hear them argue more. "We're celebrating our differences." Uma shook her head as she shrugged, causing Evie and Vanessa to sigh as Mal agreed before they saw the soldier in front of them move as pink smoke came out the mouth.

"Oh, great."

~~❦~~

Published~ November 15, 2020