♕𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬♛

As night came in Vanessa had finally found the boys dorm and saw the girls were already there.

"There you are Vee." Mal sighed in relief that her sister was fine but was now curious. "Where were you?"

"Yeah, we were wondering where they took you." Carlos informed the girl who was like a big sister to him worried about her as were the others.

Vanessa put a hand over her heart before saying, "Aw, you four were worried." They continued to look at her not admitting anything. "Anyways I'm fine the twin terrors just took me to my room."

"You mean dorm room." Jay corrected her.

"By it's size I wouldn't call it that." Vanessa shook her head. "Oh, yeah they also gave me a laptop and a new phone."

"Why?"

"I don't know they said it was a homecoming gift." Vanessa shrugged. "And for some weird reason Nick kept staring at me. Do I have anything on my face?"

"Yeah you do." Evie nodded. "You have oblivion all over it."

The others nodded in agreement with smirks on their face before they start doing their own stuff as Vanessa looks at them in confusion.

Jay was looking over all his new stolen items when Mal walked up behind him.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked Jay confused as to why he stole all of those items.

"Well Mal it's called stealing. It's like buying whatever I want except it's free." Jay sent a smirk to the purple hair girl.

Mal chuckled a bit before picking up a little gem saying, "Hm, okay, so you can do that or, you can leave it all here and pick it up when we take over the world."

Evie and Vanessa have turned to the duo saying, "You sound just like your mom."

Mal dropped the gem as she put her hand on her heart smiling, "Thank you."

"You do it your way, I do it mine." Jay shrugged.

"Die suckers!" Carlos shouted making the other four turn to the young boy. "Jay, come check this out, man. It's awesome."

Jay walked up to Carlos taking the controllers from him before he started playing.

"Guys!" Mal shouted getting everyone's attention. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmother, bla bla bla, magic wand, bla bla bla." Jay joked not taking note on how serious Mal was as Carlos and Evie laughed.

"This is our one chance to proof ourselves to our parents." Mal told everyone loudly making the four turn to her in serious mode. "To proof that we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

The three nodded in agreement while Vanessa starred at the floor blankly wanting to tell them what her dad told her but know as well on not to tell them that knowing their parents never gave them that option.

"Yeah."

"Evie, mirror." Mal ordered as they all gathered around the table.

Evie took out her magic mirror as she sat down, "Mirror, mirror on the-in my hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" The mirror then just showed the five the wand.

"Zoom out." Carlos told the girl with blue hair.

"Magic mirror not so close." Evie whispered to her mirror.

The image zoom out only to show the whole world.

"Closer, closer, closer." Evie kept chanting to her mirror.