♕𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭♛

Everything seemed to shatter before her eyes as Vanessa walked through the forest having everything run her mind.

She felt so alone every following second as she thought about what she wasn't told.

The pain was so much causing her to lean on the tree beside her as she was now far into the woods.

"Gosh! Why? Just why?"

Vanessa tried her best to not let the tears slip her eyes as she still felt the pain there but she also had anger in her.

She wondered to herself how this happened her body shook trying to contain her anger and tears but every tear built up in her eyes not allowing her to contain them.

"Vanessa!" Henry was rushing in the woods before he saw her without noticing the state she was in.

"Henry!" Vanessa ran to him and had embraced him in a hug which had brought him in confusion but upon hearing the small cry she let out he knew what he had to do.

With no question Henry had embraced her in a hug as Vanessa tried her best to muffle every cry but that single action of care pushed that aside.

"What happened?" Henry quietly asked Vanessa as he sat them by a big rock beside them after a moment of them just standing in each other's embrace.

"I just. . . I just found something out." Vanessa shook her head as she stuttered with a hoarse voice, wiping her tears away not wishing to cry any longer but it seemed the more she wiped away the more fell.

"Hey, it's okay." Henry patted her back softly seeing how hard it was for her to let out and the last thing he wanted to do was force her to talk.

"No it's not. It's far from that." Vanessa quickly disagreed as everything flashed back to her while she noticed Henry looking over to her in confusion.

"I just found out that they were planning to close the barrier down for good and that the program was being shut down. And to make matters worse that I was there when this happened but I was spelled with Mal's mother's spell."

As Vanessa explained what was happening Henry couldn't help but be in shock and surprise for multiple reasons but as he looked over to his cousin he could tell there was something more bothering her.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt as much if. . . " Vanessa sighed with a head shake trying her best to compose herself.

"If what?" Henry questioned with his eyebrows furrowed trying to see from her point of view but this was way out of his control. 

"Oh gosh I promised her. . . but this involves you too." Vanessa huffed as she covered her swollen face not knowing what to do but she had to tell him he had the right to know.

"Vanessa what's going on?" Henry looked over to her in confusion and worry not knowing what he could be told.

"Mal's my sister." Vanessa answered him quickly as she couldn't hide it because she knew she had to tell him.

"Wow .  .  . Wait how does that- oh. . ." Henry's eyes widened at the news though he went to confusion rather quickly but as soon as he got confused he quickly realized it was because Mal was his cousin as well.

"Who else?" Henry started to ask her, wanting to know if he was the only one out of the loop.

"Just Evie." Vanessa shook her head as she looked over to Henry who stood up pacing back and forth at the news not knowing what to say.

"Oh gosh this is huge how can- but not as huge as what you're going through." Henry was about to splat his freak out before he took notice of how upset Vanessa was.