♕𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧♛

~~~❦~~~

~~~❦~~~

Vanessa had just arrived to the front of the villain castle but once she did she saw the limo was there.

Carlos ran out of the castle running to the inside of the limo as his mother was calling out to Carlos.

Evie then enters the limo after saying goodbye to her mother. Jay subtly stole an ornament of the limo before enter the limo.

Vanessa was the one to enter next after she put her bags in the trunk but before she did she saw her sister's mom give Mal a look making her confused. She just shook it off and got inside the vehicle wait for her sister.

Once Mal got inside she shut the door and the limo diver got inside as well before driving the limo away from the villian castle and ahead to the bridge.

Inside the limo the boys were sitting on the side while Vanessa, Evie and Mal sat in the back next to each other.

The boys spotted the sweets inside the limo and quick grabbed them almost as fighting over them. As the boys were doing that Evie leaned up to Mal and started to apply blush on her.

"You're looking a little washed up, let me help you out." Evie says as she put blush on Mal's cheek.

The boys have been tossing candy around which resulted to one landing on Vanessa's lap.

She picked up the chocolate from her lap reading the name of it, "Reese's?" She questioned to herself. "Hadn't had one in a long time."

She unwrapped the chocolate cup from it's wrappers before putting it in her mouth. As she chewed the chocolate all the flavors of peanut butter and chocolate swirled in her mouth.

"Mhmm." She moaned in the tasted of the sweet bitter taste she went up to get a dozen more of them before sitting back down.

Mal swatted away Evie's brushes away from her face saying, "Ew, stop. I'm plotting."

Evie pouted wanting to put make up on someone. Vanessa saw Evie's expression so when she finished chewing her chocolate she said, "If you want to you can put some blush on me, E."

Evie's face had brighten as she squealed quickly starting to apply blush on her before Vanessa changed her mind.

After she was done she smiled, "Perfect!"

"Thanks, E." Vanessa smiled at her best friend.

"No worries, V." Evie smiled before grabbing a blue candy stone trying to bite it off.

Vanessa chuckled before saying, "You don't bite it you lick it."

"Oh." Evie chuckled before she started licking the candy stone. She was happily eating her candy before looking up seeing what was in front of them. "Look!"