♕𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬♛

Everyone spent some time hugging each other as they were very thrilled that they are safe and sound at the moment but they knew there were challenges to happen soon. Fighting Audrey and bringing her back was going to be tough and they knew they were going to need more help to win.

"Okay, so, we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. We have no idea where it is." Mal turned to Ben explaining to him and Nick as the others nodded. "Wait, you lived here before, how come you don't know." Gil looked over to Vanessa asking her as she was beside Nick and Henry.

"I haven't been here in years. I just barely remembered the secret garden she told us about when we were little." Vanessa turned to Gil explaining it to him with a shrug as some of her memory of Auradon is still fuzzy. "Did she ever take you there?" Mal questioned Ben seeing as he and Audrey dated before so there may have been a chance.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day." Ben nodded over to Mal as Nick confirmed it remembering every time that day they went. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" Nick sighed as he asked turning to Jane who was beside Carlos hoping that she may know where Fairy Godmother was.

"I wish I knew." Jane looked over to the twins with a small sigh not knowing where her mother was since she was going to meet her at her birthday party but then the whole situation occurred. "Hey, this might be a bad time. But. . . Happy birthday. I made it with my 3D printer." Carlos sat in front of Jane handing her a birthday gift he made for her hoping she would like it as he had gone through the thought of giving her the gift for a while now..

"That's our names put together." Carlos explained to Jane as she opened her gift seeing there was a necklace with their names combined and having a pink bow on the side of the necklace. "No. I get it, yeah." Jane nodded with a grin on her face as she held the necklace having a joyful expression.

"Yeah, because, you know, we're together. You and me we're like a couple." Carlos continued one as he gestured the two. "Right. 'Cause Jane and Carlos make Jarlos." Jane smiled as she thought about his actions. "Yes. Yeah. I could've gone with Cane, um, but I went with Jarlos. Unless you prefer Cane." Carlos nodded before he started to doubt his gift thinking she may not have wanted it.

"Oh, no. No, I love it." Jane shook her head trying to assure Carlos seeing expression as she actually did love the necklace he gifted her. "You prefer Cane? Yes, you do. It's fine. You know what? I can remake it. It's cool. It's fine." Carlos asked her before he smiled, starting to worry more going in to get the necklace so as soon as all of this was over he could make her a new necklace.

"No, Carlos. It's perfect." Jane assured him as they both stood up before she turned holding her hair up so Carlos could put the necklace on her which he did. "Doug! Go with Jane." Ben told Doug as he and Nick walked over to him knowing it'd be safer for someone to go with Jane than have her go alone.

"We need to find Fairy Godmother as fast as we can." Nick agreed as they knew at the moment they needed Fairy Godmother after Vanessa informed the twins that her mother and Robin were turned to stone meaning that Celina wasn't able to help reverse the spell.

"They might need some muscle." Uma patted Nick and Ben's arms as she pointed out which was a good idea considering Doug wasn't the type to fight anyone.

"Hey." Doug looked over to Uma as he was offended but the twins nodded to each other seeing her point and knowing Doug for years. "Well, I'll go." Gil shrugged, offering to go after he looked down at his muscles as he was eating an orange. "I can go too." Henry nodded seeing he had his father's strength and he has trained for a long time since he was a little kid.

"Yeah, I actually, I would feel better." Carlos looked over to the group as he wrapped an arm around Jane knowing that the two were good in tough situations. "Yeah, actually, I'd feel better, too." Evie had slid next to Uma looking over to her boyfriend as she knew very well that Doug was such a soft sweetheart.

"Same." Mal walked over to everyone with Vanessa agreeing knowing how Henry and Gil were very strong and knew how to protect Jane and Doug.

"Safety in numbers." Vanessa added in to have Doug not feel that offended seeing everyone was coming at him but she knows having more people with them was the safest thing.

"Actually, I would, too." Doug agreed with everyone after sighing looking down at his arms, seeing the point they all had and knowing he wasn't very strong. "All right, man. Let's do it." Gil smiled as he brought Doug in a side hug seeing how exciting it'd be to make a friend or a couple.

"Let's go, Jane." Henry called over the girl as Doug brought him in a side hug as well before the three met up with Jane leaving.

Everyone shared a look with each other before sharing a sigh feeling the tiring with the events that happened in just one day but they knew the outcome would be worth it.

"I seriously need new furniture after all of this is over. Also why did you guys go into my cottage?" Vanessa sighed as they began to walk in Evie's castle to get ready before they leave. "It was the first place I recognized while we were in that state." Nick explained to her as they went by the window having some time alone.

"Well, I'm glad you can recognize my place." Vanessa smiled over to him as she looked over to him. "Always will." Nick smiled over to her as he held her hand, holding her in embrace, having a silent moment together. "Harry why do you still have the picture?" Vanessa looked over to her blue eyed best friend seeing he was still looking at himself in the picture.

"Just a reference, thorn."

~~❦~~

Published~ November 25, 2020