♕𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠♛

It was the next day and everything still felt different for Vanessa, she wasn't sure how to see the day. Today would have been the day she was back in the Isle but as she promised she would stay one more day.

Once again she was in her empty room walking around as she waited for Nick to go pick her up so they could go to the gathering Mal had planned

Once again she was in her empty room walking around as she waited for Nick to go pick her up so they could go to the gathering Mal had planned. Just as she was about to sit down Vanessa heard a knock on her door and thinking it was Nick she went ahead opening the door.

"Are we- what are you doing here?" Vanessa began to ask but she noticed it wasn't Nick but it was her mother though it brought her confusion. "Trying to make some things right." Celina vaguely responded before walking in her room taking Vanessa to the clear area in her room which had the girl in more confusion.

"Wait what?" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows not understanding what her mother meant or more specifically how she could make it right. "Here you go." Celina dismissed her daughter's question with a small smile as she handed her the bracelet back

"Why are you giving me this back? My magic is gone." Vanessa questioned her mother with a frown reminding her the reason she gave it back in the first place. "It'll be worth it." Celina shook her head, not taking the bracelet back before placing her hands on Vanessa.

"What does that mean?"

Vanessa looked over to her mother in confusion especially as she placed her hands on her daughter's shoulder. The confusion only raised once Celina began to chant a spell that was barely audible.

It seemed as the two were surrounded in a large orb since Vanessa tried to look in any direction but there was nothing to look at it seemed as if everything disappeared. Gold flecks began to appear around them traveling from Celina's hands to Vanessa's hand before covering them both.

The mother and daughter duo began to levitate up spinning around but neither of the two felt that as Celina continued to chant while Vanessa tried to understand what was happening. Before anything else could be done or said both of them were pushed apart by some force and dropped to the floor.

". . . what just happened?" Vanessa asked her mother, feeling some vibrating sensation in her hands as she grabbed her bracelet that fell out her hand. "One of the strongest spells." Celina responded with a small pant trying to regain herself from performing one of the most difficult spells.

"Wait wha-" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows trying to figure out what exactly happened but then a golden glow came from her hands surprising her. "I'm glad it worked." Celina sighed softly looking over to her daughter as she helped her up knowing the spell actually worked.

"You-. . . you gave me. . . your magic?" Vanessa stuttered through her sentence as she looked up to her mother in shock realizing what spell she was doing. "Like I said it would be worth it." Celina smiled towards her daughter seeing her looking down at her hands with shock and happiness at the actions. "Why would you do that?" Vanessa questioned her mother with confusion as she wondered why she would do such a huge sacrifice like that.