♕𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝♛

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil." Mal smirked as the core five surrounded a cauldron filled with apples wearing their VK outfits. "Wicked ways beneath the skin..."

"Let all who taste it now join in." Vanessa read beside her sister as the core five laugh evilly before adding in more apples.

The five began to sing as Vanessa snapped her fingers causing music to rise.

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D! We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!"

"Come on!"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey"

Carlos ran to the end of the hallway throwing the apple to the ground while Mal and Vanessa closed the lockers spray painting them.

"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation" Vanessa sang as she handed Jane an apple. "Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion" Mal sang as Jane took her spray can.

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior, happily ever after with a little flavor" Carlos sang as he put an arm around Vanessa and Mal heading off with them.

"Bad to the bone with even worse intention, we're gonna steal the show and leave 'em all defenseless" Jay smirked throwing apples to the music club and threw one in Doug's instrument. "A fairytale life can be oh-so overrated" Evie sang putting an apple on Fairy Godmother's desk before signalling the kids to be quiet.

"So raise your voices and let's get it activated!" Evie smirked. "Long ! Live! Havin' some fun" Evie and the kids sang. "We take what we want, there's so many ways to be wicked, with us evil lives on the right side of wrong! There's so many ways to be wicked, apple, apple dip, dip. Wanna try it? Tick, tick. Take a bite, c'mon, be bold. Change the way the story's told"

"This time, the dark is finally getting your attention" Vanessa sang as she placed apples on every tray with the girls. "We're wicked by the book, and class is back in session" She stood on top of the counter.

"You like it, steal it, gotta beat 'em to the treasure" Jay smirked as the cheer squad stared at him with flirty smiles. "A rite of passage. Bad just doesn't get much better!" Carlos sang as he juggled three apples before handing them to Adam, Belle, and Celina.

"Long live havin' some fun, we take what we want. There's so many ways to be wicked, with us evil lives on the right side of wrong. There's so many ways to be wicked "

"Mother!" Mal sang loudly as she stood by the flag with Vanessa. "Always knows best" They both sang as Vanessa got the flag up.

"Show her, pass every test" Evie held up an apple flipping pages through a book. "Hear her voice in my head" Carlos sang with headphones on.

"Evil is the only real way to win" Jay sang as they all meet outside.

"We got all the ways to be. Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! W-I-C-K-E-D! Let's go! We got all the ways to be. Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! W-I-C-K-E-D!"