♕𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐭♛

By the time they were ready the sun had already set which they saw it'd be good as now they could sneak over to the cottage better.

Nick and Ben were leading them all there having them all gather behind the large tree in front of them.

This was the time to work together and they all knew that so they made sure to slowly move closer though the slower they got the more annoyed Vanessa got so with a sigh she walked ahead while everyone turned to her.

"Vee! What are you doing?" Evie whispered over to the girl who turned to them all with raised eyebrows.

"Evil ears hear it all. If she was in there she'd come out and attack us. So. . . get out of the bushes." Vanessa sighed as she crossed her arms while the two pirates and the VK's shared a nod knowing she's right so they followed her as did the two kings.

"She's not upstairs." Jay informed everyone after he checked the top floor for Audrey.

"Told you so." Vanessa sang as they walked in the cottage seeing while Jay and Mal walked down to them but then they heard a bang on the door behind Ben and Nick.

"Oh great." Nick huffed as he and his brother opened the door revealing Chad hugging his legs in the closet. "Chad?" Ben questioned, surprised to see Chad there not really expecting it. "I want my mommy." Chad looked over to everyone without moving as they stared at him.

"No." Chad took his arm back as the brother kings tried to help him out the small room.

"It's okay." Ben comforted him as he helped him out while the other shared a look with each other not knowing what to do.

"What happened, buddy?" Nick questioned him trying not to scare Chad more as he looked around at everyone.

"You good?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow towards Chad as she moved to stand beside Harry who was close to the kings.

"Ben. Nick. Guys!. . . your faces." Chad gasped as he pulled the boys face close to him surprising the others while the two brothers shared a worried and scared expression.

"She's gone? Huh? The door is open. I'm free. Freedom! Oh!" He glanced back to the door before he ran out the cottage while Harry and Vanessa shared a laughter before they all walked out the cottage themselves.

"Ooh. All right. Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already." Uma sighed before her and Mal shared a laughter as they were all walking over to the forest.

"Hey, can we talk now?" Nick held Vanessa back as the others walked ahead not noticing them staying back.

"Like right now?" Vanessa raised her eyebrow toward her fiancé as she was curious if it was really necessary at the moment.

"Yeah. It's important." Nick nodded as he knew this could change everything but he had to tell her.

"Oh. . .what's it about?" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows as she was curious of what could be this important to talk about.

"It's about the barrier." Nick started which grabbed her attention pretty quickly and she somehow had the feeling where this was going.

"What do you say, girls? Time to wrap things up?" Uma asked Mal and Evie, while she received a nod with a smile from Evie and a small nod from Mal.

"You know someday you're gonna have to tell me how you guys all got teamed up." Ben smiled as he wrapped his arm around Mal while he looked around everyone.

"Actually, Mal promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over." Evie smiled as she looked over to her best friend as well did the others stopping at the opened field.