♕𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐭♛

"Hey. How big is that dog?" Mal called to the two girls and her sister as Celia was about to unlock the door. "Let's just say whatever is in there makes more noises than Dude." Vanessa sent her sister a look with a hidden smirk as Celia and Scarlett nodded in agreement before they unlocked the gate.

"Okay, stay quiet. It echoes, like, crazy in here." Scarlett warned Mal before her and Celia walked ahead. "M, can you and Dad try not to involve me in whatever happens?" Vanessa whispered to her sister as they walked down the tunnel.

"What makes you think that we will?" Mal furrowed her eyebrows as she turned to her sister in confusion but she knew exactly what she meant. "Because I know you two." Vanessa answered her before she created a small dark cloud below her feet that lifted her off the ground as they heard dogs barking and growling.

"Come on. Come. Come." Celia called to the girls who followed them behind the two girls so they could grab some helmets with flashlights before Mal, Celia, and Scarlett got on a tunnel bike. "And times like these is why I'm glad I have this." Vanessa mumbled to herself as the girls started to bike ahead while she just glided away with her clouds.

A couple days after the Cotillion and the whole fiasco Vanessa's power had gotten stronger and she had received clouds of darkness like her and Mal's father have. She didn't question it and neither did the others, everyone just went with it.

Not even five minutes later did they reach the end of the tunnel and when they did the girls got off the bike while Vanessa removed her clouds. The four continued to walk until they had reached Hades' lair where Hades was fast asleep.

As they walked down the wooden staircase Mal heard the dog barks more and more but then Scarlett nodded over to the music player where the noise came from. Mal turned to her sister with a look only to get a smirk and a low chuckle from her.

Mal was about to walk up to Hades but Vanessa shook her head and grabbed her hand pulling her the other way in while the other girls stayed where they were.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hades questioned when Celia cut the dog barks while Mal froze behind him as Vanessa stepped back. "We noticed you were low on canned corn." Celia answered as Scarlett tossed him a can while Mal tried to get the ember but Hades grabbed her arm causing her to gasp.

"Hi, Dad." Mal and Vanessa greeted him as he grabbed the ember and turned to his daughters while Celia and Scarlett looked at Mal in shock as they didn't know that she was Hades' daughter. "Quite a show you both put on the other day. And congratulations on dying and your transformation." Hades commented after he waved at the two with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah because I enjoyed the process of that to my transformation very much." Vanessa nodded sarcastically as she leaned back on the beam. "Right back at you." Mal threw back at their father the same time Vanessa spoke.

"I was just coming to see you two." Hades smiled as he stood up as did Mal while Vanessa stayed put. "Really? Wonder why. Is it because we're gonna be Queens?" Mal questioned him as she stood in front of their father's seat. "Now, Mal, don't be bitter." Hades pointed to his oldest daughter as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"You abandoned me when I was a baby." Mal reminded him as Vanessa moved over to her sister. "At least you didn't get taken and put here only to be mostly left alone. . . Now that's bitter." Vanessa grinned sarcastically as she crossed her arms as they both sent a look to their father.

"No. No, I left your mother and technically I didn't take you, that was all Maleficent." Hades turned to his two daughters as he corrected them. "She's not the easiest person to get along with. And before you ask your mother and I agreed it was only one night." He pointed out to Mal before turning to his youngest.