♕𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮♛

A week later Vanessa was in her room rushing around as she was excited for many reasons. The sun was bright and as she crossed out the day on her calendar that she marked she had become even more joyful.

"Uh-oh." Vanessa's eyes widened as she accidentally got her couch on fire so she quickly tried to get her spell book. "Mon amour?" Nick asked his girlfriend after he walked in seeing her looking through her spell book.

"Hey, mon prince." Vanessa smiled sheepishly as she got the fire out. "What happened?" Nick asked her as he tried not to laugh. "I was rushing around and I may have gotten too excited and got a fire started." Vanessa chuckled softly as she set the spell book on her nightstand.

"I can see it in your eyes." Nick nodded as he walked up to her. "The fire or my excitement?" Vanessa asked him as she tilted her head.

"Both actually." Nick chuckled as he cupped her face. "Mon prince, is that just a compliment or literal? Because we both know flames can appear in my eyes." Vanessa leaned on his hand as she sent him a small smile.

"Oh I know. But there's always a bright fire in you." Nick smiled as he stroked her cheek. "Mhm well a flame always loves to reunite with another flame." Vanessa hummed as she looked into his eyes.

"And they'll always reunite." Nick leaned his forehead to hers. "Of course they will. They love each other too much to be apart." Vanessa agreed with him as she grinned looking up to him.

Nick smiled as he held her chin before they shared a small yet loving kiss.

"Come with me." Nick whispered to her as he started to pull them out of her bedroom. "Where?" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows wondering where he wanted to go. "You'll see." Nick smirked as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Vanessa was beyond confused considering they had some things to do before going over to the Isle. They promised to help Ben with something he was planning to do for some time now.

Nick guided her to where he wanted them to go but for some reason she could sense his nervousness as they walked the field close to the rose garden.

"Mon prince, are you alright?" Vanessa asked him as they started to slow down. "Me? Oh, I'm fine, mon amour." Nick shook his head as he sent her a small smile.

"Well, then can you tell me why we're going to the rose garden." Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows not understanding his actions. "Just wanted to show you something. The roses are beginning to bloom once again." Nick explained to her as they stood in the middle of the garden.

"But why can't we do it after we come back from the Isle? They'll still be here." Vanessa asked him as she looked up to the horizon seeing a bunch of paparazzi. "That's weird there's more people with cameras here than usual." She looked at them in confusion as she felt her head lighter.

Vanessa touched her head but as she did she didn't feel her golden leaf headband. She turned around trying to see if she dropped it but she didn't see it on the floor.

When she looked up Vanessa realized all their friends and family there along with some of their fellow classmates. She looked at them in confusion but it did confuse her as she saw them in full grins.

"Mal what are you doing?" Vanessa asked her sister as she saw Mal levitating her headband. "Nothing." Mal shrugged with a small smile. "Uh-huh." Vanessa nodded in confusion as she grabbed her headband.

Vanessa was very confused as she put on her headband on so she turned to Nick hoping he could tell her what's going on. When she turned she was met with her own surprise that caused her to gasp slightly.