♕𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞♛

Later that night Vanessa spent some time with her pirate crew but she did have to go because she knew they were going to start planning something and she didn't want to know anything about it if it was for going against the VK's.

Vanessa got to their old apartment throwing the rock to the sign causing the gate to open so she went up the stairs as the gate went down.

"Pain! Panic!" Vanessa called out to the two as she tossed her bag to her old bed. "Reporting to duty." They rushed to her saluting.

"I have told you two don't have to do that." Vanessa chuckled. "Where's everyone?"

"The girls went off to go talk to Dizzy because they need something from the shop." Pain informed her. "And the boys went back to Auradon for something." Panic added in.

"Alright so no one's here?" Vanessa raised her eyebrow. "No I'm still here." Nick walked up to her.

"Yes it appears like you are." Vanessa nodded. "I wonder why you didn't go back to Auradon with the boys."

"Why does it seem like you don't think I could make it here?" Nick raised his eyebrow. "Oh, it's not that. I think you can. I'm just surprised you made it here with no scratch this far." Vanessa confessed as Nick and the duo shared a look.

"He actually fell when he tried to help us clean a shelf." Panic told her. "Okay that makes more sense." Vanessa nodded.

"Your highness?" Pain cleared his throat. "Yes?" Vanessa turned to them with an instinct but so did Nick.

"We were wondering if. . ." Pain trailed off. "You were wondering?" Vanessa questioned.

"If we could work for you." Panic finished shocking Vanessa. "You two want to work for me?" Vanessa pointed to herself.

"Yeah." The two nodded. "Well, I don't really plan to destroy anything so I don't know how you two could really work for me." Vanessa explained.

"We'll turn good!" They quickly said. "We'll do anything." Panic added in.

"I'm not exactly that either. . . but if my father says it's fine then-" Before Vanessa could finish Pain and Panic quickly poofed out. "You can." She finished with a sigh.

"You say you're not good but what I've seen you've only proven that you are good." Nick walked up to her. "Stop saying that like you know me, Nick." Vanessa shook her head.

"You helped those kids when no one else has." Nick continued. "They shouldn't have to grow up too quickly we all have but they should get a chance to stay kids a bit longer." Vanessa turned to him.

The two stayed quiet for a while just trying to figure out how to talk to each other because since their argument this was the only time they have spoken to each other.

"How's Ben doing?" Nick asked after a while. "He's fine don't worry. They put him down in one of the cell's but I did give him some food. I didn't say it's good food but it can keep him going." Vanessa explained.

"That's a relief." Nick sighed in relief. "As soon as everyone gets here we can get him back and stop the pirates from doing whatever they're doing." This didn't make Vanessa very happy at all.

"Before you start judging on the action, know why it's happening." Vanessa glared as her hair flamed blue while her eyes glowed gold. "Don't think you know everything because you're a king." She walked out to the back balcony.

Nick was confused before he realized what he really said, making sigh at his mistake before going over to Vanessa who was overlooking the Isle.

"Vanessa, I'm sorry it's not fair for me to say that when I know nothing about it-" Nick started walking to her. "Exactly. You know nothing about life here on the Isle." Vanessa agreed.