11 | idiot

"Jennie, try to act like you're looking at someone from far away." Lisa instructed as her eyes are locked on the camera with Jennie's image infront of her.

Jennie immediately followed as Lisa instructed and began posing, overlooking the street infront of her. A lot of  locals are passing by, some are stopping to watch the photoshoot. It was almost lunchtime, and the heat of the sun is overwhelming.

"Great. Let's wrap it up and have lunch. Good job, everyone." Lisa said."

"Did you apply sunscreen before we started, Nini?" Lisa asked when she went near Jennie who was wiping off her sweat and was about to change to casual clothes.

"Yes, I did. But the heat was terrible. Excuse me, I have to change. I'm sweating lots."

Lisa nodded before she left Jennie's tent for her to change. She helped some of the staff in fixing the used equipment to speed things up for them to have lunch right away. Some of the staff excused themselves to have lunch in groups. When Lisa was done helping with the fixing, she was unsure if she'll go on her way and have lunch alone, or should she wait for Jennie to come out of the tent.

She opted for waiting, but minutes after Jennie did not leave the tent yet, she entered and looked around but was sad to see Jennie wasn't there anymore. Did Jennie leave for lunch already? She must've slipped out when Lisa was still fixing. 

A bit sad to eat lunch alone, since she declined some of the staffs invitation, she picked her sling bag containing her camera equipment up and started to walk around the place to look for somewhere to eat.

She wanted to eat at the fancy restaurant she saw that serves fancy chicken dishes, but when she saw the line of the people waiting, she realized she will die of hunger before she can eat. So, she settled for the food truck just beside the square that serves variety of paella, tortillas and pinchitos.

As she sat on the stools that are under the shade of red umbrellas she ate peacefully munching on her tortillas, when she felt a hand cover her eyes.

She can very well smell the vanilla scent on the person, and she's very sure who that person is.

"Jennie." She said.

Jennie groaned a bit as she let go of Lisa and sat beside her.

"How did you even recognize me?"

"You're the only person who I'm close enough to have a little covering-of-eyes guessing game." Lisa laughed.

Jennie laughed as well but immediately frowned, "You left me. I was hoping you'll wait for me so we can have lunch together."

"No, I checked your tent before I left and you weren't there anymore. I really thought you left already." Lisa explained.

"I went out with my manager to use the bathroom," Jennie clarified, "Anyway, wait here. I'll order my food."

"Are you sure you wanna eat here? We can eat somewhere else fancy." Lisa asked.

"It's fine. I was craving for paellas." Jennie laughed before standing up to order.

As Jennie approached the food truck, she ordered her food. The attendant was very fascinated that she was seeing Jennie in person when she said that she saw Jennie on a lot of photoshoots and runway modelling. She even gave Jennie a free food which made Jennie blush.

"Thank you!" Jennie cheerfully said before walking back to where Lisa was seated. Lisa was watching Jennie the whole time she was ordering.

The wind blew much stronger causing Jennie to drop her wallet, as she slowly bent down to pick it up. She stood up when suddenly she bumped on someone and she spilled her Granizado drink on the man's polo.