27 | waiting game

"Do you think we should go for the blonde haired? Or the brunette one? I'd go with the brunette one so the baby would look like you, since I'm not naturally blonde, maybe we should go for brunette, what do you think?" Lisa asked while she and Jennie are in the living room with the laptop on their lap, scrolling through the website of the fertility clinic.

After the doctor gave them the go signal for the process yesterday, clearing that Jennie was healthy enough to carry a child, and Lisa was also passed to donate. It was decided that Lisa would donate the egg and now they were scrolling down the possible donors for the sperm.

"I don't care about the hair, I know they will be gorgeous with your genes on it." Jennie said.

"Yes! But maybe we should really go for the brunette hair?"

"Sure. How about this? He's twenty-two, brown haired and into sports. He's also said to be a medical student. Which means he's smart. I think he'll be perfect."

"Okay let's list his name down and look for more before deciding." Lisa suggested and Jennie nodded.

They came across one who also had brown hair who was also in his twenties. The difference from the first one, this one was more nerdy. Since his hobbies are making aircraft blueprints as a kid, and now he was studying architecture.

"I mean, it would be cool for our child to be into creating things. But I feel like this man never goes out of his room unless he was asked to. But he's like really smart, as well."

"I think I'd prefer a child who loves outdoors." Lisa said.

"Same. Someone less broody, too."

"Who's broody?" Lisa asked.

"You. Most of the time you're either very active or very broody."

"What a lie!" Lisa complained.

"Honey, it's true." Jennie said and Lisa sulked on her seat, "See. That broody." Jennie said and pointed Lisa out.

"Whatever. I'll go get tea, want a cup?"

"Yes puh-lease." Jennie whined.

When Lisa returned, they decided it was time to pick the donor. In the end they decided on the medical student sporty one. They sent the doctor the man's file and they finally got the schedule for the process which was in a weeks time.

"I hope this works in the first try. It's very expensive." Jennie said.

"It will work, baby." Lisa said and kissed her, "Now how about we spend our time enjoying each other while your tummy isn't big yet and no child is growing in it?" Lisa wiggled her brows.

"Just say you want to have rough sex and do it, no need to add flowery words." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Babe! Less vulgar words would be better."

Jennie laughed before Lisa held her hand out and Jennie stood up jumping on Lisa as she carried Jennie to the bedroom. When she placed Jennie down the bed, she immediately went with her neck, kissing and sucking on it.

"Lili, no hard marks. I have a shoot tomorrow." Jennie whispered with her eyes closed.

"For what?" Lisa asked while kissing Jennie's neck.

"Whatever that is, I'll be wearing a tube dress so no marks."

"Okay lower then." Lisa smirked and moved to undress Jennie and when she successfully untie Jennie's silk nightdress, she attacked Jennie's breasts. Knowing Jennie never wore bra at night.

Jennie moaned as her breasts are receiving pleasure, she held Lisa's head in place. She flinched when she felt Lisa's finger trail down her clothed center and when Lisa inserted with her lips still on Jennie's breasts, Jennie let out a squeal.