2 | moving

Moving back to Korea isn't supposed to be hard. Since she lived here for almost 5 years before. But Jennie really adjusted well back in New Zealand, and the sudden change of environment is overwhelming.

The cold winter weather is not helping. Jennie must've used all of her comforters in the closet, yet she still feels abnormally cold even with three layers of comforter covering her body. She mentally note to let the heater on her condo be fixed as soon as possible or else she'll die of hypothermia.

She lazily got out of her bed and opened the water for a hot bath. She doesn't have scheduled work for today, not until next week. Since she was still adjusting, her work has been moved to next week.

Contemplating whether she should stay indoors for the rest of the day, or should she go somewhere warm and call the fixer for the broken heater. She submerged her naked body in the warm bath, her eyes closed and lips misty because of the warmth. She felt relaxed under the high temperature since she's been feeling cold since yesterday. She started to think if she's sick or was this normal.

Jennie was in the middle of her solitude under the warm bath when her phone started ringing. She ignored it, but after a few more buzz, she groaned as she got the robe and went out of the bathroom to get her phone. It was Chahee.

"Hello, good morning." Her fiancé greeted, "how's your sleep?"

"It's okay. I'm currently in the middle of a warm bath," Jennie said while walking back to the bathroom. She removed the robe, leaving her naked and once again submerged to the water, "my heater is broken. It's cold in here. How about you? Are you heading for lunch?"

The time difference was a bit difficult for the both of them, but they were making effort to keep in touch despite of it.

"Yes. Then I'll settle some papers for the firm. Are you naked, Ruby Jane?"

Jennie smirked a little, showing a bit of her skin, "Yes, I am."

"Don't tease me. I really need to speed things up in here so I can fly there already. And who knows, might be lucky enough to join your morning warm baths." Chahee joked.

"You are lucky enough." Jennie replied.

"Okay, I gotta go. Eat your breakfast okay? Bye, I love you."

"Love you."

Jennie placed her phone on the counter beside her. She's not sure what to do after her warm bath. Surely though, she'll stay underwater for a few more minutes.

After the bath, she decided to have breakfast. Since she's a bit reluctant to cook, she got her purse and went to a coffee shop just beside her condo.

As expected, the line was long since it's nine in the morning. Apparently she's not the only one needing a caffeine booster in this cold weather. When it was her turn to order, she decided on a simple coffee and a blueberry cheesecake. She sat on the farthest corner of the shop and pulled her cap down to avoid being recognized. She's a supermodel after all.

When her order was served, she started eating. She sent a text to the condo management to get her heater fixed, which she was told would take a day. She mentally cursed herself for not having it fixed before she could even get to Korea.

"Jennie!" someone shouted making Jennie look up. Seeing Jisoo and Rosé she smiled a bit while gesturing them to lower their voices since people are staring.

"Crap, sorry I forgot you're a supermodel." Jisoo joked.

"Good morning to you, too." Jennie said.

"You're having breakfast?" Rosé asked.

"Yes, apparently I'm too lazy to cook for myself. And my heater is broken, I feel like my condo is a fucking freezer."