13 | passion

Work started out earlier today, they were all on the site for the photoshoot by 8 in the morning. It was because Jennie was expected to be at an event by 3 in the afternoon so they all had to rush things up for today.

Lisa was focused on capturing Jennie, Jennie was on her full model mode. By 11, they were done for the day. Most of the staffs excused for lunch, while Jennie and her manager had to rush back to the hotel to get ready.

"You should eat first." Lisa said, she decided it was better to accompany Jennie.

"Later. I still need to change and brush up." Jennie excused herself to take a shower so the stylist can style her right away.

Lisa took this moment to run for a fast takeout. She knew how Jennie was when she's hungry, and she decided to feed her before she go. When she came back, Jennie was already infront of the vanity while the stylist was spraying something on her hair. Lisa opened the food up and gave some for the others to eat.

"Okay, open up." Lisa said while feeding Jennie some pasta.

"Thank you." Jennie blushed a bit at Lisa's actions and munched on her food, "I was really hungry. Gosh thanks."

Lisa finished feeding her, and she really was hungry she finished all of it, she gave her the water to sip on. By 2, Jennie was all dolled up and ready. The staff excused themselves to eat while her manager left for a while to ready her ride to the venue.

Which left the two of them staring at each other, alone in Jennie's room.

"You look really good." Lisa smiled while taking Jennie's hand so Jennie can twirl around.

"I know." Jennie boasted.

"Are you sure you don't need an escort? I still have an extra lady tux on my baggage." Lisa joked.

"Sure? I might change my mind and bring you."

They both laughed before Lisa took a step forward cupped Jennie's cheeks, and without any hesitations, kissed Jennie. It was a soft one. No hurry, no aggressiveness. Just a light and soft kiss. They parted their lips and locked each other's forehead while smiling.

"I like that one better." Jennie gave her an eskimo kiss.

"Take care, okay? Knock on my door when you're back." Lisa parted.

"Sure." Jennie was all giddy up, then her manager called for her. It was time to go, "I have to go."

"I'll walk you down." Lisa helped Jennie, because her dress was uncomfortable for her to walk straightly. When they arrived at the lobby, Lisa kissed her cheeks once more before waving her goodbye as Jennie entered the car.

Redness was all over Jennie's cheeks as she smiled like a fool on the car seat. Her manager noticed it very well,

"You seem happy." she teased.

"I really am."

After a ten minute drive, they arrived at the venue. Media was all over the entrance, taking shots of every model that arrived. Once she got pass the mob, she entered the hotel and proceed to the venue. It was a huge gathering for models to commemorate a new clothing line.

It was a nice event and everyone was very spontaneous, but all Jennie wants is to go back to her hotel and spend the rest of the day with Lisa. She knew the answer to her question, Lisa was up for it. And how she hoped it will help Lisa change her mind once they get back home.

She was tired socialising with the models and brand representatives, by 9 in the evening she asked her manager if they could go home after she realized she spent a long time in here already. Her manager agreed and they bid their goodbyes before she went back to her service and drove to the hotel.