1 | winter

Who loves winter?

Except for the crisp ice lingering around the porch of your homes, or the cold weather that makes you wanna stay under your bed covers for the day with a hot cocoa on your bedside table, who else loves winter?

Surely, Lalisa loves winter.

Other than using the weather as an excuse to stay at home, she just loves how cold the atmosphere is. It makes her crave for her bed even more, not that she was even leaving it.

Lisa is often a social butterfly. But right after work, and a few gatherings in certain bars or clubs, she'd prefer movie night at her condo. Alone or with company.

Even if she loves her bed that much, she needs to leave her cozy sanctuary. Hearing her cat, Leo, almost scratching the doors of her condo, it only means the fat cat is hungry again. The cat was whining early at two in the morning, now it's back on it's hunger state again. Lisa feels like Leo is overfed, but who cares? She loves her fat cat, though she wouldn't address Leo as the fat one.

"C'mere, Leo."

The cat immediately obliged, sprinting to his food bowl, as Lisa poured contents of the cat food.

"This is the last food you have. I need to visit the grocery maybe later." Lisa explained, as if Leo would respond.

After feeding Leo, she made hot cocoa for herself. Made a sandwich consisting of chocolate spread on a toasted bread (cooking isn't really her forte) and made her way back to her room.

Lisa was perfectly fine, enjoying her food and cocoa, while streaming almost a season of a certain Netflix series, when her phone buzzed. It was a call. Lisa frowned, as her solitude was most likely disturbed.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Home. Like always."

"Fine, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Chaeng, I don't want company!" Lisa complained.

"See you!" Rosé immediately ended the call so she won't hear any more complaints from her.

Lisa pulled herself up and decided to take a shower. The warm water of the shower really soothed the cold weather, she wanted to stay in the water for hours, but the thought of Rosé entering her condo with her on the shower pretty much killed the idea.

She tidied her condo a bit, since it's not really that messy in the first place. She wanted to cook Rosé something hot, to warm the weather, but she doesn't have groceries and she doesn't cook, so it's a bad idea.

Of course, Rosé's 10 minutes is equivalent to an hour, since it's already ten in the morning, and Rosé isn't there yet. Lisa was very much comfortable in the living room sofa, with her eyes glued to the television when she heard a knock.

"Just open it you idiot. You have a key!" she shouted.

"I actually don't have a key."

Lisa was taken back at the voice she heard, surely that wasn't Rosé. She made her way to the door and peeped through the peephole, seeing her longtime best friend which became distant for a few years.

"Jennie," Lisa said opening the door revealing a pretty brunette with her usual gummy smile showing. Jennie leaned for a hug, which Lisa accepted with ease.

"How are you? When did you get back from New Zealand?" Lisa asked.

"Can I enter first? It's freezing."

"Oh of course, sorry." Lisa said while moving aside for Jennie to enter, "I was actually expecting for Chaeng. That's why I shouted about her having a key and all. I didn't know it was you."