28 | success

It was the twenty eighth time Jennie rolled her eyes in twenty minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Jisoo has been at their home for only twenty minutes, and she was already annoying the hell out of Jennie. Well, she wasn't really. But Jennie just finds everything Jisoo do annoying, ever since elementary.

"Jennie you're such a bitch. I'm only taking tea out of your cupboard. I'm not entirely messing your kitchen!"

"Then why are all my mugs out? And the cupboards open?"

"Because it's a new house and I haven't been here often yet." Jisoo said.

"It's on the third cupboard, Jisoo." Jennie groaned.

"Thank you very much. Rather than shouting at me you should've just said where it was right away." Jisoo rolled her eyes before preparing the tea.

Jennie mumbled her thanks when Jisoo sat beside her with a cup of tea for the two of them.

"I'm so glad we ended up falling inlove with the other two and not at each other. I can't handle you!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Why did Lisa think it was okay to leave us together?"

"Hey no need to be broody now. I'm taking care of you." Jisoo said, "Okay, what do you want for lunch, Jendeukie?"

"Maybe takeouts?"

"Not healthy at all."

"Fine, mom. Maybe cook me something healthy then." Jennie said.

"Yes. Better. Now don't even try to move out of the sofa, I'll be here in the kitchen with my eyes still on you."

Jennie rolled her eyes and slumped on the sofa, with her reading glasses on and her eyes locked on the novel she started reading since last week. Though she never got to finish it since she isn't very interested and would only skim on the words just so she can say she did something productive on her two weeks house arrest.

Almost an hour later, Jennie gave up with the book and decided to watch some runway clips her friends sent her. Jisoo sat beside her, "Lunch will be ready in a while."

"Thanks, Chu."

"Anytime," Jisoo smiled. Then her phone rang, "It's Rosie. Excuse me." she went out to the porch.

Jennie decided to stand up and check the food. She paddled her way to the kitchen and saw the boiling casserole pot on the stove. She got the soup ladle which Jisoo placed on the bowl, slowly lifting the lid off, she caught the sight of the boiling beef soup. It was a bad decision when she dropped the lid off the floor and ran to the bathroom. The sound was loud as the lid came clattering on the floor and Jisoo ran inside.

"Jennie?!" she shouted in horror, not seeing Jennie in the living room or in the kitchen.

She heard the gagging noise and followed it, seeing Jennie on the toilet bowl with her whole head down the bowl, vomiting which looked like everything that's inside her stomach. She went near and held on Jennie's hair while gently patting her back.

When Jennie was done, she leaned on the wall and wiped the vomit out of her mouth with the sleeves of her shirt, "Shit that was intense."

"What the heck. What happened?" Jisoo asked, returning with a new shirt and helped Jennie out of the dirty one.

"No shit. You own a restaurant and you dare cook me rubbish food?!" Jennie angrily spat.

"Hold on. You're so judgmental. I am hurt." Jisoo exhaled dramatically.