30 | laryne

It has only been three hours since Lisa left Jennie home, but her phone was ringing for the sixteenth time already. She groaned yet picked her phone up and abandoned the book and answered, "Lalisa, if you call me one more time in the next hour, I will cut your bangs off the moment you step on our home. I am stuck on the eighteenth chapter of my book since I can't register any of it the moment you call me again."

Jennie swore she can feel her pout through the phone, the way the sigh released from Lisa's lips, "I was just checking up on you."

"Lisa, I am fine. I am reading a book in our living room with a cup of tea on my hand and Kuma playing with my feet. Kai, Lily, Luca, Louis, Leo, and Lego are guarding me just identical to how you guard me. So please, let me enjoy my day off."

Jennie decided to take a day off after a month of five working days, six hours a day. It wasn't really work though, since her manager was like Lisa who treated her like she was made of glass. Earlier when she woke up, Jennie decided she would love to lay down all day. And Lisa liked the idea, since she was forcing Jennie to take her maternal off already, even if she was just four months in and Jennie basically just get lazy at shootings or meetings anyway.

Though she hated that she has an important meeting today and couldn't take the day off with Jennie, she hated that Jennie be alone at home.

"I'm sorry. I won't call in an hour anymore, no promises there though. But if you need anything please call me, okay?"

"Yes, baby. Now please let me go back to peace. I love you so much even if you're so annoying right now."

"I love you more baby! Pat little Laryne for me, okay?"

"Yes. Take care." Jennie said and dropped the call.

Laryne.

They were cuddling quietly on the balcony couch the other week when Lisa blurted out the name. Laryne. She said that she mixed up the letters of their name,

La from Lalisa,

Ry from Ruby,

Ne from Jennie.

Laryne.

Jennie loved the name immediately, the moment it escaped Lisa's mouth. It was a mixture of them both and Jennie felt even connected to her than she could ever be. It made everything even realistic, she was married to the woman of her dreams, and she was bearing a child inside of her that was embedded with Lisa's DNA with the name of Laryne Isabelle (Isabelle was just random. Something they came up to go with Laryne perfectly).

Laryne Isabelle Kim-Manoban.

Jennie giggled, knowing how long their daughter's name would be and the poor child would probably hate her moms at preschool until first grade if she's having a hard time writing it up on paper. But it was just the perfect name and Lisa knew her daughter would love to appreciate how meaningful her name was when she grows up.

Jennie only got up from her seat when it was already time for lunch. Lisa cooked food for her and she picked it up to heat it on the oven as she sat on the kitchen island while playing with Kuma.

"Kuku, you're going to be a big bro!" she giggled.

Almost everyone knew Kuma was Jennie's favorite pet. Kai was originally her and her mom's dog, which her mom took care of the most. But she was sad when she had to leave for Korea, so she brought Kai with her. While Kuma was also from New Zealand, she was Jennie's dog since second year college. The dog was living with her in her NZ apartment and that's the reason why it's more favored.

"I expect you and Kai together with the 5L to guard our little Laryne for me and Lili, okay?" she said, and the dog just jumped around and wagged his tail.