23 | wife

"Jennie, she's not going to run away!" Rosie repeated for the hundredth time this morning.

"Lisa is right on the other room, where Jisoo is helping her with her dress and make-up. In two hours, you two are going to get married. She is not running away." She explained.

"What if she changes her mind and realize we are rushing things out?" Jennie mumbled.

"You are unbelievable, Ruby Jane. You two have been through a lot."

"I'm sorry. I'm just being so dramatic."

"Yes you are. Now instead of you getting so dramatic over such nonsense, just stop moving and let me finish your make-up."

Jennie giggled and sighed. Rosie sensed that she was still tensed, so she got her phone and dialled Jisoo.

"Why are you calling? We're literally next door." Jisoo said.

"Jennie is freaking out. She thinks Lisa is not coming."

A string of laughter was heard, Jisoo and Lisa are laughing their ass out. Jennie pouted, realising she was such an idiot for thinking so.

After the laughter died down, Lisa spoke, "Honey, I am not going anywhere. Alright? Now let Rosie finish fixing you up so I can marry you. Okay?"

"Okay." Jennie giggled.

Rosie rolled her eyes, getting all corny with how Lisa and Jennie is treating each other, "Okay, corny. Now hang up so we can finish."

Rosie finally finished dressing up Jennie. She was happy they ate before dressing up, because it was impossible to eat now when Jennie is basically pacing.

Lisa and Jisoo knocked, Rosie was the one who opened the door, letting them know that the two of them would go ahead first.

After like twenty minutes, Jennie and Rosie followed, giggling when Lisa sent out a limousine for her.

"She's so cheesy." Jennie giggled, entering the vehicle.

"But you love her."

"Indeed."

When they pulled over on the venue, Jennie was feeling all giddy with the flowers. Even if she was sure this is what the venue really looked like all day since there are like weddings every hour in here.

The personnel in there said that the wedding will begin in a few minutes, saying that Lisa has already walked down the aisle earlier. Rosie kissed Jennie goodbye and entered the venue.

"Okay, Jennie. It's only Lisa. The person waiting on the other side is just Lisa. Calm down." she said to herself.

When the music started, the door opened.

Jennie walked slowly, seeing Lisa, on the other end of the aisle, waiting for her.

Lisa's eyes are blurry and teary, seeing Jennie very pretty with her white simple dress and the pink flower crown around her head. She smiled and sniffed, while wiping her tears away. Jisoo and Rosie were in awe seeing their two bestfriends, finally tying the knot. After long years of denial, drama and love.

Jennie was just a few meters away, but Lisa knew that once Jennie is beside her, it won't just be for the wedding. Jennie would always be beside her from now on, until forever.

When Jennie finally arrived infront of her, with tears on her eyes as well, Lisa did not waste any moment but to hug her and kiss her cheeks while whispering, "We're getting married, my love."

Jennie smiled and followed her to the center where the minister was waiting. The wedding went as usual, and when it was time for the vows, Jennie smiled before getting the microphone to speak.