21 | advance

"Are the colors white and pink too cliché? Or maybe blue and white? I don't want too much colors. Just I want something that compliments well with white, either pink or black. Lisa would just say, 'it's up to you, I'll marry you anyway' and then I'd end up troubling with the colors and -"

"Jennie, breathe." Rosé said, "Inhale, exhale. Like that."

Jennie groaned, "This is too hard."

"I know, but that's okay. Let's take one step at a time, alright?"

She nodded and calmed herself, "It's either white and black or white and pink. I was thinking of black and pink, but it might end up like a goth wedding."

"Go with this first, would you want pink highlights on your gown or black?"

"Black sounds nice. Pink as well. I don't know."

"The wedding isn't until September next year. We still have nine months for this. Relax."

"You're right. I just want to finish like a partial of it before January. So it wouldn't be too hard."

It's been two months since the proposal, and Jennie have returned to work. She was juggling her modelling, endorsements and the wedding preparations.

After they returned from Thailand a week ago to meet with Lisa's family, Lisa flew to China for another shoot which would end in a week and she was expected to be home tomorrow. Jennie, being her usual control freak self, started with the preparations already.

"You know what? I'm going for white and pink. Today, we are going to start looking for my gown." Jennie said.

"See? Come on, we have all day." Rosie said and pulled Jennie up.

They started out with the boutiques along the mall where gowns are sold in fortunes, but none caught Jennie's eyes. She was pretty annoyed by now.

They have visited six boutiques in total and another more, she'll practically give up.

"You know what? Why don't we visit your stylist. I thought Chanel sent out the sample pictures of your possible gown?"

"I did look at it. It all felt the same."

"Why don't we get your own tailored? That way you can give orders of how you'd like it. And you can play with the colors." Rosie suggested.

"You're smart, Roseanne." Jennie said before smiling and heading out to where her personal tailor and stylist works at.

They entered the building and was immediately greeted by her friend, who was the tailor and the owner itself.

"Jennie!" he said and leaned for a kiss, "To what do I owe such pleasure of the one and only supermodel Jennie Kim to visit me?"

"I'm getting married." Jennie said proudly.

"Oh yes, I heard. Congratulations Jenjen!" He said and hugged her, "Now, I guess you need help with the gown? You do?"

"Yes! I need help, badly."

"Well you went to the right place."

<<--------->>

"Okay, I'll see you next month. Congrats again Jennie!" he said before waving goodbye and Rosie drove off.

"That went well."

"Yes. I liked his idea. I liked the slit on the side and the veil. I love it especially where I can remove the fluffy part on front for me to move freely during the reception."