𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

CHAPTER FOURTEENfriend or foe?

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
friend or foe?

Boston, 1903.

        ON THAT DARK AND LONELY STREET, a beautiful blonde girl was walking all alone. Her hands swung gracefully down each side of her body. She pressed her lips together while her hazel eyes looked around with cautious. As she walked past a dark alley, several men in there saw her and started following her. This made her hurriedly speed up her pace.

After a while of running and trying to get away from the men, she finally stopped as she had nowhere else to go. The men have cornered her in another dark alley. She swallowed hard as she looked at the four of them who were sharing the same smirk.

"Please... don't hurt me!" she begged, eyes staring pleadingly.

"Don't worry, little girl," one of the men replied, his smirk growing. "We just want to have some fun."

"Good," the girl responded, her tone changed drastically. No more fear in her eyes. Her face was emotionless. "Because I'm bored."

Slowly, the sclera of her eyes turned blood-red, dark veins appeared under her eyes, and her canine teeth extend into razor-sharp fangs. Before any of the men could react at that, she threw one of them to the wall, leaving him unconscious. She then quickly flashed herself behind the other one of them, pushed him until he fell into ground, and stomped his legs until it broke. Another one of them was being stupid enough to try to attack her so she grabbed him by the neck and shoved his head to the nearest wall, leaving him unconscious with blood dripping from his forehead. The last one was trying to run away, but she quickly appeared in front of him and ordered, "You will not move or make a sound."

Seeing that none of them could escape or scream for help, she decided it was the right time to enjoy her meal. She started off with the broken leg one since he looked like the most helpless of them. Her palm was covering his mouth as she dug her fangs through his neck. She always loved to hear the scream, but she also knew better than to draw attention.

Another beautiful young woman suddenly appeared in front of the alley. She had an oval face with fine bone structure, a wealth of brown curly hair, and almond-shaped, deep brown eyes with thick dark lashes. A smirk grew in her face as she said to the blonde, "I see you've been busy." With graceful steps, she approached her. "Do you mind if I join in?"

By the time the blonde stopped her current activity and looked up to the brunette, the man on her hand was already dead. She threw off his body aside, then flashed herself to the first one she attacked. Picking up his body, she threw it to the brunette as the answer of her question. The brunette easily caught him, and for a moment they shared a similar smirk, before she followed the blonde by pulling out her fangs and digging it into the man's neck.