𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

London, 1865

London, 1865.

           ㅡTHEY WERE KISSING LIKE CRAZY, like their lives depended on it. Kol's tongue slipped inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it was nothing like Bella had ever experienced. And she suddenly understood why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of her body dissolved into his.

Her fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer. Her veins throbbed and her heart exploded. She had never wanted anyone like this before, ever. He pushed her to the bed and they were lying down. The weight of his body on top of her was extraordinary. She felt all of him pressed against her, and she inhaled his shaving cream, his shampoo, and others extra scent that was just him. The most delicious smell she could ever imagine.

She wanted to breathe him, lick him, eat him, drink him. His lips tasted like honey. His face had the slightest bit of stubble and it rubbed her skin but she just didn't care, she didn't care at all. He felt wonderful. His hands were everywhere, and it didn't matter that his mouth was already on top of hers. She wanted him closer, closer, and closer.

Bella woke up, her eyes wide open and she gasped. The view of the ceiling in her lodging house's room was the first thing she saw. There was no one on top of her, nor on the other side of the bed. She sighed in relief, then closed her eyes again.

"Good Morning."

Her eyes immediately opened again as she heard that voice. Hurriedly changing her position to sitting, she turned her head to where the voice came from. And there Kol was, in the lounge chair in the corner of the room, sitting comfortably with a grin plastered on his handsome face.

"I was on my way out to find something to drink when I saw your window was open..." he explained without breaking his grin, "And I just couldn't resist stopping by."

A glimpse of their activity in her dream began to return to her head the moment their eyes met. His gaze was calm and intense, and she flushed beneath his scrutiny. How could she have dreamed something like that? What would Kol say if he found out?

"What's the matter, darling?" he asked, sounding a bit concern. But then his tone changed to teasing as he continued, "Disappointed that the dream couldn't last longer?"

She narrowed her eyes at him as the realization suddenly hit her. "You."

"Yeah, me," he admitted proudly.

Kol once told her that not only vampires can use mind compulsion on someone, but they also can manipulate dreams. And he had done that to her whenever he had the chance. At first, she kind of liked it because it took away all kind of her nightmares. But as the time on, he started giving her dreams for his own selfish gain. Like this.