14.| Secrets

Get to know the characters a little more!

Question: What is your deepest and darkest secret that you haven't told anyone?

MARIA POV

Holy shit. My deepest darkest secret? 

Well, I have many, but I guess there is this one....well, this see... A year ago I asked Rico for a promotion in our 'business.'

It was the least he could've done considering everything I've done for him. I was constantly running stupid errands, getting him out of the shittest problems ever. And not to mention we were fucking pretty much everyday. 

I was everything he'd ever wanted in anyone. And all a girl ever wanted was to be co-manger. I deserved it more than anyone. I was so sick of my position. So was it selfish of me to ask?  No. Was it wrong? No.  Did I have the right to? Absolutely yes.

God knows I'll never forget the way he looked me up and down. Laughed in my face. I felt like an idiot. Why'd I even bother in the first place?

At first I didn't even care. Sure he rejected me, but it wasn't like it was the biggest surprise of the century. 

But what was the biggest surprise of the century was that he gave the co-manger position to the one and only Darren. How dare he. I've worked my ass off for years and in he comes, barely does anything and just like that, gets the position. It hurt so bad.

So I did the only thing that was logical. Well, at the time at least. 

I started leaking information to our rivals. Kelvin's so called 'snake group.'  

Yes, I was the mole. 

Am I exactly proud of it? No. Of course not. I'm not some kind of monster. I was just angry. But as time went on, I stopped leaking information. I just kind of thought, what's the point? I'm just hurting the people I care about. Plus, Darren isn't so bad, when you get to know him anyway.

The only thing I'm pretty shocked about was how I wasn't caught.

Well, Anyway. I guess people have better things to worry about than a mole, I'll tell you that.

RICO'S POV

Jeez, asking me a harsh question off the bat? 

Well, fuck. My deepest secret? 

Well I guess the whole cheating on Darren thing. I just hope he'll never find out. Cause if he ever did, I'd probably be the biggest hypocrite in the world. I was worried at first that while I was in prison, Maria would let it out, since she and no one knows about me and him.

But she surprisingly haven't. It's not that I'm embarrassed about being with a boy. I really couldn't care. I just want it to be...private. 

Well, I guess I am slightly terrified that some of my friends will betray me. Seeing as some have already have...

A while ago I found out that Kelvin and Logan were fucking.

It was a month or so before I graduated high school. I was home basically doing nothing when I realised I left my math book in school. We had a math quiz the next day. Normally I wouldn't give a fuck if I failed, but I knew I had to do well, since I was failing the class anyway.