9.| Party blues

DREW'S POV

PART I

''No.''

''Why not?'' Rachel screeched, outraged.

''Because I fucking said so, that's why.''

''That's not a valid reason you coconut.''

''It is.''

''How is it a valid reason?''

''Because I said so.''

''See? Your're doing it again.''

It's 5:45PM on a Friday and me, Rachel, Beonca and Gillian are all at my apartment. I'm collapsed on my couch, belt unbuckled, ready to spend the whole night watching Netflix and eat Taco Bell. 

But my cousins have other ideas.

''Drew, it's been two fucking weeks since you broke up with Bruno. Just forget about that scumbag.'' Beonca stated. She was sitting crossed legged across from me, scrolling through her phone.

''Yeah! And going to a party would be a great way to forget about him.'' Gillian says, giving my shoulder a little punch.

I roll my green orbs.

''What makes you all think I'm not going to this party because of Bruno? I don't wanna party cause I don't wanna fucking party. It's not rocket science.'' I laugh, turning up the volume on my TV.

Who was I kidding?

Of course, I wasn't going because of Bruno.

I was going to, but the moment I heard he was gonna to be there, I bowed out.

It wasn't even because I was scared I'd bump into him.

I was scared I'd bump into him and Brooklyn. 

They started dating less than a day after I dumped him.

It was like our fight hadn't affected him in the slightest.

I can god damn admit that it fucking affected me.

The both of them have made it very clear to everyone, (and when I mean everyone, I mean fucking everyone) that they were together.

A guy dating another guy in our school is as normal as anything. 

Same thing goes for girls.

My high school may be a lot of things:

Mildly racist.

Annoying.

Rude.

Sarcastic.

Constant rumor spreaders.

But the one thing that we aren't known for, is being homophobic.

Which goes well with me since I'm gay as fuck.

So, I guess our school is mildly okay?

Unless you exclude all constant Russian jokes that get thrown at me almost every day.

So, because of our lack of our homophobic atmosphere, you will not go a day and not see Bruno and Brookyln making out in the hallways.

Locker areas.

Boys locker room.

Cafeteria.