23.| To Forgive or Forget

DREW'S POV

"Hey, this is Martin. I can't answer the phone right now but please leave a message and I'll get right back to you."

"Hey Martin, It's Drew and I've left like 9 messages... look can you please please please just answer my calls or at least one of my texts? I-I'm sorry for what I said. I swear I didn't mean it. I just- look can we please just talk, one on one?" I sighed and ended the call.

It's officially been a week since I found out that Yuta and Bruno have been secretly seeing each other and accidentally admitted to Martin that I was still in love with Bruno.

Isn't that so fucking great? 

I've been avoiding both Yuta and Bruno in school- not baring to face either of them.

But I've been trying everything to get Martin's attention. I've been to his house a million times- and there's almost nearly no one home. I've texted, called- even showed up to his school.

Nothing.

I talked to his twin brother Mason a few days ago and he gave me very harsh and sharp words.

"You already knew what you were getting into when you decided to date him so early from your break up with your side bitch so why don't you just take the hint- and fuck off." He spat at my through the phone and hung up. 

 I sighed frustratedly. 

Okay- now his over-protective twin wants my head on a plate. 

Just great. 

I drive into a long road and come up to a big gate. 

I press the small monitor. "Hello- who is it?"

I roll my eyes. "Who the fuck do you think it is Adrian? Open up."

I can hear my dad laugh on the other side. "Okay mister."

The big wide gates open and I press on the gas- gliding in. 

I continue to drive slowly and park in front of my family's massive  4 storey and 14 bedroom house.

I'm frowning as I climb out of the car and lock it. 

I know I should be happy- I haven't been to see my parents or sister in 4 months. The last time that we got together was...

The graduation.

I winced and cringed by just remembering the events.

My hand had barely grasped the door handle and the door had already been swung open. "Drew!" 

Sylvia ran into me- wrapping her long arms around me. I couldn't help but break into a series of smiles. "Hey mom." I say- hugging her tightly back.

Her smile was still wide as she lets go. "Long time no see! You've changed so much."