BONUS CHAPTER [M] - Ian & Skylar

SKYLAR'S POV

Disclaimer: This chapter is basically just gay smut so please refrain from reading if anything of that sort makes you uncomfortable, thanks.

My hands slowly reached his slim waist as I pulled him onto my lap. I caressed him slowly as our lips moved in a slow sweet rhythm.

His lips, smell, taste- even the way his body just  fit so, undeniably well with mine, just all made so much sense. I've known this guy for as long as I can remember and I just never fucking knew that we were meant to be.

But we are.

This makes sense.

We make sense.

Our kissing grew hot and messy as I lowered the both of us onto the couch. "Hmm." Ian moaned in response to our movements as he sweetly wrapped his legs around my waist.

The sexual tension arose further as I pushed the bottom half of my bottom towards his- causing his back to arch upwards. I grin curtly as I peck my boyfriend once more.

"Skylar." He drawled out, throwing his head back onto a couch pillow. "This is too fucking perfect."

"I know, I know." I chucked, capturing his soft lips once more- wanting to remember this feeling forever. I reached the bottom of his white sweater to pull it over his head. I didn't hesitate to trace delicate kissed down his skinny torso.

It was slightly worrying to see how thin he had gotten over the last couple of days because of the whole situation, so I promised to myself that I would order a large cheese pizza as soon as we were done.

Ian's soft fingers traced over my ears and neck as I started to kiss the skin of the insides of his thighs, hoisting one of his legs over my shoulder.

"I love you so much." He whispered. I looked up and gazed into his beautiful brown eyes, his bottom lip was caught in his teeth. I caught something mischievous in his eyes. His horny gaze was turning me on more then he would ever know.

I suddenly flipped him around, kissing his ass through his pink boxers. He gasped and giggled in response, biting down harder on his pink lips. I placed one more peck before flipping him back around and proceeded to slip the underwear from his body. I sat up and took in the breathtaking sight of Ian naked. It's nothing that I haven't seen before, but this time it was different.

Very different.

I took my time- tracing my fingers along every crevice of his skin, every dip, every scar, every heartbreaking bruise. "So fucking beautiful." I whispered. Ian's eyes flickered at that word.

I doubt living with Mincho for all these years, that he would have ever heard that word.

"Thank you Skylar." He said it so quietly that I could've almost missed it.

I wanted to show him how much I loved him.

Words just aren't enough sometimes- are they?

I didn't hesitate to hold back as I pulled my black t-shirt over my head and started to unbuckle my belt, letting my jeans fall to my feet.

I pushed his two legs apart, flicking my tongue over his hole. He flinched ever so slightly, but I dove right in, ignoring his sensitivity. My tongue entered into him as my boyfriend's back slightly arched once more. He moaned quietly, holding on to a couch cushion.

I continued this motion until lifting my head up- and replaced my tongue with a single finger- slowly shifting it in. He jerked slightly to the slight friction of pain but quickly relaxed. I used my other hand to take ahold of his member.