You Made Me Fall In Love With You! - PART 3

MARIA'S POV

PRESENT- PART 3

I tried to make a run for it.

The key had barely entered the engine before three big guys smashed my car window open.

"Oh- you fucking think your gonna make a run for it you stupid bitch!?" Mincho snarled at me. 

"Oh fuck off!" I struggled as I tried to fight him off but I was already no match for the four more guys who were approaching me.

Fuck.

The gig was officially up.

I hissed in pain as my former best friend held my hands behind my back in a tight grip. The air was filled with smoke as what used to be or drug warehouse was now burning down in alarming flames.

Black SUVS were pulling in and it seemed like everyone had finally arrived here.

Leah, Darren, Roxie, Mincho, Logan, Damon, Skylar, Drew- everyone. Rico was marching towards me with a blank expression on his face. I greeted him back with a glare.

"Maria what the actual fuck!" Skylar yelled. A cigarette was hanging from his pink lips- his blue eyes popped open with surprise. "Your the mole!?" 

"Oh now you've suddenly caught up sherlock." Drew snapped at him. His brother put a protective arm around him- dragging him away from me.

"Oh now you think I'm dangerous?" I sneered- shooting daggers in his directions. Logan stepped in front of him- his body trembling.

"Y-You we're just gonna let them murder Kelvin!" Logan screamed at me. "When you knew he was innocent this whole time!? How fucking dare you!" He tried to lunge at me but I backed away.

I looked around the room- trying to maintain my posture. I wasn't going to let any of these men intimate me. I didn't regret a single thing that I've done up to this point.

Rico held his gaze with me- disappointment dripping from his core. He put a hand up- and the constant chatter and yelling suddenly came to a stop.

His eyes hadn't moved from mine- even an inch. 

"Why." He asked. "Just-why."

I glared at him. "I want you dead fucker." 

"The fuck did he ever do to you!?" Skylar yelled.

I marched up to Rico- shoving past the blond. "You knew about your grandad sending those guys to take out my family- didn't you?"

His eyebrow shot up- and he seemed genuinely surprised. "That's what this is all about?"

I laughed. "Are you serious?" 

"If I say yes- will you drop this whole murder spree?" He said through grit teeth. "This isn't you."

"You think that's what this is? This is you- getting what you fucking deserve." I sneered. I looked around at the silent crowd. "What you all deserve."