13.| Baby, don't be mad [M]

[MATURE]

PART III

HATRED

1 AND A HALF YEARS AGO

DISCLAIMER: Sexual content, disturbing descriptions, manipulation, mentions of self harm

''You can't do anything right.'' I snapped, grabbing the sheet of paper from him.

''But I thought-''

''That's the thing, you don't. You never think.'' I shouted, jabbing my finger on his hard chest at every word.

''I'm just trying to make you happy.''

''Well your pissing me the fuck off! If you can't even do one simple task, then what can you do?''

He just continues staring at me in that blank state, his voice in that annoying monotone.

A monotone that I've come to slowly hate.

I sent Darren over an hour ago to get some information from Mincho.

There are rumours going around that a mole had information about our drug train.

But not just any mole.

An inside one.

This means someone has been roaming among us for god knows long, gathering only god knows how many and types of information.

And if I find who ever let this mole into this train, I swear I will get arrested for murder.

I knew I should have never let my top members start recruiting...

My fault for trusting anybody here.

Because of this news, I've been in a bad mood all day long.

And I gave him one fucking job.

Get names of all new recruits.

And what does he come back with?

A page with two fucking names.

''But there's only two new recruits...'' Darren states blankly.

He shot an eyebrow up.

Was he giving me attitude?

''What? Do you think I'm crazy? That I don't remember the number of new recruits!?'' I yell, outraged. Was this motherfucker serious?

''Uhm. No-?''

''Then any fool would know that there were eight fucking recruits.''

He stands there in silence, arms dangling down his sides.