16.| Operation Gay

SKYLAR'S POV

"You love him."

"What?" My head snapped up from my phone at the word 'love'.

"Don't look at me like that nigga." Adrian sniggered. 

"Look at you like what?" I snapped. "And get your fat ass off of me as well."

Adrian grinned and sat up. 

"What do you mean?" Martin questioned. He peered up at me. "You loved Daniel?"

"Wha- where are you guys getting this information from?" I questioned, confused. 

"Everywhere." Drew stated with a silly smirk. "Your obsessed with him."

"I wouldn't use the word obsessed." I scoffed.

"I would." Yuta states bluntly.

It was a warm Saturday afternoon. Me and my friends were just lazily lounging around in Drew's new apartment. I've known Drew for the longest time that I've been in America. He's almost like my brother. Almost. 

When Yuta moved from Japan 3 years ago to study in the states, his quiet tense personality and my loud horny self almost fitted together perfectly. 

And lastly Adrian. He's definitely one of those 'brother from another mother' kind of friends. Loud like me. Horny all the time like me. Funny like me. But extremely French, unlike my Hispanic ass. 

Martin on the other half was new to me. 

He and Drew started dating less than a week ago. 

I'd never admit this to Drew, but I personally never liked Bruno. He's was always so big headed and thought he was always right. 

But what I hated about him the most was his ego.

Personally glad Drew finally decided to nip that realtionship in the bud. 

Plus I liked Martin. He's fun and he knows how to have a good time. Not like that. 

But I'd always kind of thought if Drew wasn't with him, that I would have a shot. Even though a certain person is always crossing my mind.

More than I liked.

"Just ask him out you idiot." Yuta says bluntly. "We all know you like him."

"Yeah but that's the thing." I shoot back. "I don't."

Adrian rounds the couch and randomly sits upside down. Nose bleed here we come.

"Yeah- but aren't you tired of just fucking him?" He says, arms on the ground and legs in the air.

"What are you doing?" Martin speaks up.

Thank god the subject has changed.