Peculiar Power

"You know hibari kun I never thought I would see you in such a state. How did you even let your gaurd down? I'm curious," asked Verde.

"Hm," snarled hibari.

"Look at you ignoring me. Hibari kun do you want to know how your flames are not working," asked Verde.

"Hm," hibari snarled again.

"Come on hibari kun. I won't be able to get or give information if you are so uncooperative. Why don't we ask each other our own  important question? What do you say?"

"Why?"

"Why??? What do you mean by 'why' ? Please talk in sentence. I can't understand what you're asking if you use a single word."

Hm is the only reply he got from hibari.

"Verde sama should I try something to make him speak properly?" asked the guard.

"No need. I know him well, he won't say anything even if you torture him. He is just like that. I need to understand him like this. Such a pain," said Verde to the guard and again faced hibari kyoya.

"Let me think. Are you asking why I'm with with Ciar and betrayed Tsuna kun? Am I right?" asked Verde.

"Hm," answered hibari.

"So I'm right. Then let me tell you I'm interested in Ciar's strange metal door materials. You know even a huge fire can't destroy them. That what rumors say and that's what I tested and confirmed with samplers. You know how I love to experiment. I care less about Tsuna and even less about Vongola," replied Verde.

"It's my turn now. How did you get imprisoned here I see no doors?" continued Verde.

"No idea."

"What? How come you don't know how you entered the cell?"

"Verde sama let me answer that question. He was brought here while he was unconscious. Now let me warn you Verde sama if you try to pry about this again I will think that you have bleached the contract and immediately attack you considering you as our enemy," said the guard.

"Wait wait I have no intention of becoming your enemy. I have zero offensive power. I will die if you attack me."

"Then please don't pry too much. One more thing I don't think you have zero offensive power as you were once an acaboleno. I will never let my guard down."

"Ok ok I got it. I won't pry again so don't be hasty. Truce then?" asked Verde while forwarding his hand for hand shake. The reluctant guard took his hand for hand shake and got zapped by an electric shock. The guard stumbled backwards.

"What the hell Verde sama?" shouted the guard.

"Weren't you telling me how you won't let your gaurd down around me and look at you now getting attacked by me," smirked Verde sama.

The guard took out his gun and shoot at him but the bullets got deflected by a headgedog. The same headgedog that hibari kyoya has. Shocked he could see hibari kyoya standing after removing the cuffs and chains. Realizing what's happening the guard got alerted.

"You betrayed us," sneered the guard while hibari tried to destroy the cell bars but in vain.

"No I never betrayed you because I'm never on your side," said verde and hibari who still couldn't destroy the cell got irritated and shouted Verde's name. Verde got hibari's message.

"So guard how to get oneself out of the jail cell?" asked Verde nonchalantly.

The guard started to get relaxed unnaturally. He lowered his gun, sighed to himself and asked Verde:

"So is there no such thing as purolonium? The radioactive element?"

"Look here kid I'm the one who's asking questions here. Answer my questions only if you want to save your life. So don't waste my time with your obvious doubts."

"I don't get it. Don't you want to do some research on this materials?"

Hibari started to get even more annoyed by their interactions. The hedgehog grasped his master's intention so it rolled at high speed and injured the guard's shoulder.

"Answer or I'll bite you to death."

The guard holding his injured shoulder started laughing uncontrollably as if his injuries are not a matter to worry about. He raised his gun on pointed it on his forehead and pulled the trigger. He shot himself. That shocked both Verde and hibari.

Immediately after his death the metal door shut so quickly with a bang sound that startled them.Before they could put two and two together a few sharp metallic rods rose from the ground breaking the floor and ceiling while injuring Verde and hibari. The place from which the rods are emerging is random and unpredictable.

They got into defence mode. The speed at which the metallic rods emerging from the ground is making them difficult to defend themselves. The hedgehog on hibari's cue is trying to protect Verde while hibari is using his flames but still sustained injuries.

The space to move freely gradually decreased as many metallic rods emerged from the ground. Hibari tried to destroy the rods bit still couldn't scratch a single one. They are in a very tight spot. In this confusion Verde started to realize something.

"Hibari kun. There is only one power you Vongola Famiglia can't harm. That power is called stand power. Do you remember passione? Some of them have stand powers. Giorno the boss of passione once told us about stands, that stands can be defeated by other stands only and nothing can destroy them and also a stand name 'Notorious B.I.G'? I can tell that this metallic rod no the whole dungeon is a stand alone stand. We're in a pinch hibari. We don't have stand power to fight this stand."

"Hm," answered hibari while still dodging.