Muhaha Lambo

Rosso after scheming out their plan with Emrys went in search for Orrore. But as was about to enter the room where Orrore is waiting a strange hand covered her mouth and dragged her into the opposite room.

"Oh GOD you scared me to death," said Rosso and smacked the strangers shoulder after removing the hand and facing the stranger.

"Couldn't you be a little gentle. You don't have to act like a kidnapper you know," said Rosso.

"I wanted to talk to you but you almost entered the room. I had no choice. I can't shout out your name and tell you not to go inside because I need to talk to you, can I?" said the stranger.

"But. But. Yeah you are right but at least be gentle next time," said Rosso.

"Ok Rosso," said the stranger sarcastically.

"Ew. Don't call me Rosso. It gives me goosebumps,"said Rosso.

"Rosso. Rosso. Rosso. Hi Rosso. Nice meeting you again Rosso," the stranger started teasing her.

"Stop it. I am not Rosso.  I don't have to act like like one in front of you," said Rosso.

"Ok. Ok. I got it. I won't tease you. Now tell all about the scheme," ordered the stranger.

"Ok. I will tell you," said fake Rosso and started explaining everything not leaving out even single point. While explaining she even mentioned her feelings like how she felt disgusted when Emrys told her to have fun and rape Leggiadri, the fear that she felt whenever Emrys smiled or smirked and so on.

While she was explaining a sudden voice echoed at the corridor interrupting them.

"Buio. Bokuno Utsukushi no angeru(Oh my beautiful Angel Buio). Boku no tokoroni koi (Come to me)."

"NOooooo. Stay away."

"Buio. Bokuno daruringu (My darling). Ishoni sekai torini iko (Let's take the world together). Muhaha."

"Ew. Stop following me."

"Honey. Chuu. Chuu."

"Shut up. Help me Orrore."

Hearing the cries of Buio Orrore rushed out of the room and they bumped into each other.

"Hush! Be quite. Someone might hear you."said Orrore.

"I don't care. Make him go away. Make that cow go away," shouted Buio.

"I got it. I will make him go away. So shut up," commanded Orrore. Seeing her voice tone Buio immediately put her hand on her mouth.

"Buio. Bokuwa anata no ushi (I am your cow) . Moo. Moo. Anta boku to ishoni Reborn koroso(You snd me together can kill Reborn). Muhaha"

He started to act like cow by moving his head like one. Orrore seeing him coming closer to Buio stopped him with her hands. Orrore after stopping him had a good look at his face and was stunned. Afraid that someone might see them she knocked him out and with the help of Buio they dragged him into their room and shut the door close.

"Ano aho ushi nani yateruno,(That idiot cow what is he doing)," said the stranger after hearing the commotion.

"Hey you know I can't understand Japanese say it in English," said fake Rosso.

"I said 'what that idiot cow is doing' that's all," said the stranger.

"Yeah. What is Lambo san doing shouting darling and honey that too for Buio. He started acting strangely like Tsuna. He is so lazy that he always postpone the things he has to do but now his excitement is touching the clouds and most importantly he is running like he did when he was kid," said fake Rosso.

"You know you don't have to call him Lambo san. Just use aho ushi just like Gokudera. Do you want to spy on them?" asked the stranger.

"Yes. But how?" asked fake Rosso.

"Simple using Vongola invisible CCTV," said the stranger.

"Vongolas invisible CCTV?" asked fake Rosso.

"Yes. Every room. Every corner. Every corridor has it. It made invisible using flames. Even detecting them is next to impossible. It was invented by Giannini by the way," said the stranger. The stranger took out his phone and with some code the screen showed the Orrore's room. They just finished tugging Lambo on the bed and made him look like a girl sleeping soundly. Seeing this both the stranger and fake Rosso laughed silently. The stranger took a headphone plugged in  and shared it with fake Rosso.

"What the hell happened?" asked Orrore in a serious tone.

"He drank it," replied Buio.

"What do you mean he drank it?"

"The potion Orrore. The potion."

"What do you mean?"

"The potion that mask man gave us. I mixed it in water and searched for Lauro holding it. When I saw how Emily was burning in the moment of happiness I just kept the glass on table. The next minute I turned back Lambo was drinking it. Then he started to follow me everywhere. I avoided most of the crowded places. I have been running away from him for ages. He showed me hell."

"Ok. I got it. I will..."

"Lambo San wa reborn ni taoshite sekai ichi naru (I will defeat reborn and become no 1 in the world). Muhahaha," interrupted Lambo in his sleep by shouting sitting up straight eyes closed and then went back to sleep by dropping on bed.

"What the hell? How do even Vongolas cope up with him. I don't even want to know,"said Buio.

"Ok. Where was I. Yeah I have a plan. Listen," said Orrore and started explaining.