Lambo in Danger?

"Remove his clothes Buio," commanded Orrore.

"Huh. What? No! Why should I do that? No Way," exclaimed Buio.

"Buio just do it," ordered Orrore.

"No way in hell. You and your stupid plans can go down the drain. I don't care. I will never do it," said Buio.

"If you are not doing it then I am going to," said Orrore and leaned forward to do it but gets stopped by Buio.

"What are you doing? Don't do it," said Buio.

"If we don't do it how can we change his clothes."

"Do we have to? Don't we have any other choice?"

"No we don't. Let's just do it together."

"Wait. Wait. I don't want to see him naked."

"And I love seeing him naked, don't I? I would like to avoid that too you know. It's just we are left with no other option."

"I know but we are not some kind of perverts. I even sweared to myself that I will only look at my husband naked. I can't do this," said Buio and closed her eyes.

"What are you a 14 year old girl? Who will change his clothes except for us?" sighed Orrore.

"Let's change the plan."

"That's not possible."

"How about..."

"Don't brainstorm. It's useless."

"Eye cover. How about we use eyecover than?"

"Nice idea."

"Wait. If we blindfold ourselves then we don't know what we touch right. What if we touch something that we don't want to?"

"You are the one who gave that idea and now you are scrapping it off yourself. Just make up your mind and be prepared. Other than that we can't do anything. Have some courage."

"Only if the plan doesn't have..."

"Buio. I am taking his coat and shirt off first."

"Noooo. Kyaaaa."

"I still didn't touch him. Stop shouting. My ears are ringing. Gosh."

"I'm covering my eyes. I'm definitely covering my eyes," said Buio and closed her eyes and covered with her hands. Orrore slowly removed Lambo s overcoat when Buio shrieked.

"What now?" asked Orrore.

"Nothing. Nothing," replied Buio.

"Buio you wanted to see him naked right."

"What! No!"

"Then why are you peeping through your fingers with one eye closed? You are curious right?"

"Yeah. No. But..."

But before she could say anything further someone knocked on the door.

"Excuse me ma'am. I heard someone screaming. Is everything Ok?" asked a man. Orrore hearing it opened the door, dragged him into the room and closed it. The confused man couldn't make heads or tails of what's happening. He was just wanted to know if everything was alright as he heard a scream.

"Who are you?" demanded Orrore by pointing a pocket knife against his neck.

"I didn't do anything. I didn't," said the man shaking in fear.

"Who.are.you?" repeated Orrore while closing in her knife.

"I'm a worker of Vongola Famiglia," replied the man out of fear.

"Name?"

"Fredrik."

"New? Old?"

"New."

"Period of your work?"

"1 month."

"Work nature?"

"To clean and change bedsheets of the rooms."

"Do you recognise everyone in the Vongola Famiglia?"

"No."

"Do you know him?"

"No."

"You are lying."

"No.no.no. I'm not lying. I promise. I definitely don't know him."

"If you want to stay alive you will do as I say."

"Yes. Yes. I will do as you say."

"Good."

"Change his clothes. "

"What?"

"Want to die?"

"No. No. I will change his clothes."

"Great. Change him into those," said Orrore while pointing her finger on the freshly folded clothes on the table. 

"That's too much," murmured the man.

"Huh. What did you say?" glared Orrore.

"Nothing. Nothing."

"Keep your mouth shut and do as I say. Got it?"

"Yes. Yes."

"Take him to restroom and change him. Ok?"

"Ok."

The man instantly got up, dragged the unconscious Lambo into the restroom and then carried the clothes inside. Once he was out of their sight he analysed the situation.

"What kind of perverts hands I landed into? Thank God I don't have this kind of hobby. Poor man. Must be fate playing games on him. Who would have thought a small caring gesture can land me into trouble. Sigh. I hope they won't tell me to wear similar kind of clothes. Such creepy women. I never thought women to be this scary and this disgusting perverts. I'm so glad I'm not him. I just want to get away right now. Why God? Why? Did I do something wrong? Hope I will be alive. At least I'm not wearing this creepy clothes," thought the man while shifting his gaze between Lambo and the clothes that he was holding.