Lambo is She?

"He is so cute, isn't he?" said Buio admiring the disguised Lambo.

"Only when he is asleep," said Orrore.

"Yeah. You are right. He is damn annoying.  It gives me goosebumps thinking about earlier."

"This wouldn't have happened if you were careful."

"I will be next time. But he is cute as a girl though."

"Don't forget that now 'he' is 'she'. Now Buio how is she related to you?"

"She is my distant cousin. She visited me suddenly without notice. As we can't leave her alone she accompanied us to the ball."

"Correct. Now how will you reply when someone asks you why she is unconscious?"

"Simple. She fainted after drinking lots of alcohol. As she is not feeling well we are taking her outside for fresh air."

"Don't forget about that."

"I won't. I won't."

"Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt you all. But can I go now." Said Fredrik.

"Of course you can but only after drinking this water," replied Orrore.

"Why?" asked Fredrik.

"Drink water and go or don't drink it and die. Choose," commanded Orrore.

"I will drink it. I will drink it," replied Fredrik and drank it.

"But Orrore you saved it for Ciar right?" whispered Buio.

"It's an emergency. I can ask the masked man to make me the potion some other time," replied Orrore.

After drinking the water Fredrik fell in love with Orrore.

"Oh my lady. How beautiful you are! Why did I even thought about leaving. My lady. Oh my lady," said Fredrik while clinging on to Orrore's legs and not letting it go fearing she will disappear into thin air.

"Fredrik do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Then you will do as I say?"

"Yes I will. "

"Then don't tell anyone about anything that happened here. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Now go and later meet me outside  the mansion near the South East garden. Do you get it?"

"Yes I got it," said Fredrik smiling happily.

"Now we have to act fast before he wakes up," said Orrore.

Orrore and Buio who are sneakily carrying 'her' towards the South East garden need to pass through the kitchen. The kitchen was almost empty except for one person.

"Reborn will definitely like my love filled cupcakes," said Bianchi while cooking some strange kind of stuff. Orrore and Buio thought to hide and  wait till she leaves and then proceed further.

Before they could do that Lambo started waking up. Hearing the sound Bianchi turned her head. As they couldn't avoid the situation and some how they did suspected something like that to happen they were prepared. Before they could greet her Bianchi shrieked.

"R.O.M.E.O. POISON COOKING CUPCAKE ATTACK," shouted Bianchi and started shooting cupcakes with her hand. Lambo who was almost waking up fainted again.

"Oh my God. What have I done. I am so sorry," apologied Bianchi. "I don't know what came over me. When I saw her I snapped. I thought she was Romeo. What was I thinking? She is not a man either. Is she Ok?," asked Bianchi.

"Yes she is fine. It's just that. It's just that she is pregnant," said Buio.

"What?" exclaimed Bianchi while Orrore rolled her eyes towards Buio.

"I will go get help right away. Here you can use my special medical medicine in the meantime," said Bianchi handing Buio a pouch and then left to get help.

"What's wrong with you? Why did you have to say that she is pregnant?"

"I don't know what came over me I just panicked and came up with all the nonsense."

"We don't have a time. Let's just go before Bianchi brings other people," said Orrore and looked down to pick up Lambo but he was missing.

"Hee. Hee. Hee. Lambo San toujyou(Lambo San entered)," shouted Lambo by standing on kitchen platform. Lambo walked, crawled, jumped skipped while singing his signature song.

"Kimi wa daredai?(Who are you?). Boku wa Lambo(I am Lambo). Boku wa daredai? (Who am i?)Kimi wa Lambo(You are Lambo). Naisu no koushi no bombaa hedo. (Nice bomber head calf)."

"Nee. Nee. Onee chan tachi dare?(Hey. Hey. Who are you big sisters?) Dame Tsuna wa doko? ( Where is no good Tsuna?) " asked Lambo innocently.

"Orrore I think he lost his memories. That's why he is behaving like a kid."

"Oh GOD now we have to deal with this Lambo?" sighed Orrore.