Dream within dream

"Tsuna darling how do I look?"

Tsuna whose eyes were closed wondered who is calling him and with such cute honorific. Tsuna expected Kyoko chan while opening his eyes.

"You look wonde....," said Tsuna stopping in his tracks as he could see that it is not Kyoko chan.

The blurry image became as clear as day and to Tsuna that is horrifying.

"Kyaaaaa," shrieked Tsuna and started panicking.

In front of Tsuna is Dabria looking like a okama queen. Without any hints she started to try kissing him. Tsuna sprinted away from her but she was catching up. Dabria caught Tsuna and hold him in his grip.

To Tsuna it felt that her size and strength increased to that of a giant. Struggling in her grip Tsuna tried to escaped but that's not happening. The more he struggles the more the grip gets stronger. At one point he felt as if his bones are going to get crushed.

Dabria started kissing all over tsuna covering him in large spits. Her mouth could cover Tsuna's whole face. Tsuna started crying uncontrollably. He tried to attack her with his power but no flame came out of his hand.

"Tsuna darling let's get married."

In an instance they were inside the chruch in front of the priest. Without him knowing his and dabria's clothes changed into a wedding suit. Tsuna could hear the sound of bells and his friends and family laughing, clapping and congratulating him. Kyoko in the bride's maid dress encouraged him to kiss each other. This is a WORST nightmare he has ever dreamed of.

Screaming he shot up from his nightmare. He observed his surroundings and found out that he is in his room. There is no one there. It is unusually quiet. Sun rays are kissing his face through the window. He felt kinda off. He thought something is not right and he couldn't pinpoint it.

He got up, grabbed the door and opened it. In an split second he is standing in a beautiful garden with decorated for an on going wedding. Remembering his nightmare he started sweating. He subconsciously looked at his clothes and found out he is not wearing But the scenery felt a bit familiar to him.

His friends all in formal sat in front row except for hibari and mukuro, who are nowhere to be found. He could also see himself sitting on the front row.

Everyone is anticipating the ceremony of bride and bride groom exchanging the rings. Tsuna knew who they are. Tsuna knew but unable to recall. He wanted to shout that it is dangerous to continue the wedding. He wanted to scream that everyone should run away. He felt the pain when a sudden unknown smoke started to rise.

The dream Tsuna started to feel the headache and went on his knees. Tsuna wanted to shout and warn himself that the danger is lurking around and he needs to protect the bride no matter what. The more he wanted to shout the more he couldn't raise his voice. No sound came out of even thought his mouth is wide open and trying to warn them.

Sudden sound of bullets made Tsuna realise that it was too late. The white bloosom dyed with red is the only sight he could see. The bride's family and the bride groom brawling and crying made Tsuna feel how useless he is.

"Why didn't you see that coming? Why? Why Tsuna? Why?", is the only thought that crossed Tsuna. Tsuna became unconscious after headache took over him.