Colombina's Rage

In a fit of rage Colombina started to destroy things. The Champaign table is smashed, the hanged painting are torn, the cake is destroyed and more. But nobody had the courage to stop her. At last Nozione Parrino the boss of Parrino Famiglia stopped her.

"Colombina calm down," said Nozione Parrio.

"I am more than calm. My rage can't be described with my actions. If Vongola were not my ally I would have started killing everyone. This is just a warning to them," shouted Colombina while crying.

" Colom...,"

" Don't you dare call my name you have lost the right Yamamoto," yelled Colombina.

"But Colombina you have to listen to them. This might be a misunderstanding," said Nozione Parrino trying to convince her.

"What is there to misunderstand. Can anyone tell me if there are any flames that can't be put out except for Vongolas one. Anyone?"

"Maybe someone trying to frame them."

"Sir Nozione Parrino one can't frame them using their flames. It has to their work."

"We didn't do it. I swear," said Ryohei.

"Then show me the proof. Anyone call tell that Vongolas are responsible for Emily's de.de..death," said Colombina while shaking with sadness.

"Tell Vongola Decimo that I will give 5 days time to prove that Vongolas are not responsible for Emily's death. If not I am going to raise a war against Vongola Famiglia," continued Colombina.

All this time Laura was crying holding Emily's corpse and Longchamp Naito was beside her soothing her. Colombina walked towards them and told Laura that they are leaving the party along with Emily and the whole Negris Famiglia warned Vongola Famiglia one more time and left.

Meanwhile Reborn dragged Tsuna to his private room and dropped him on his bed. Reborn kicked Tsuna again after hearing him mumbling " marry Dabria" in his unconscious state. Reborn sighed and left the room.

Abile who go really drunk staggered towards Tsuna's room and entered it. Seeing Tsuna sound asleep he fell on his knees and started crying vigorously. He repeatedly pleaded Tsuna. " Tsuna help my fiance please. Help her. Please get up and help her. Why are you not helping her? I miss her. Why didn't you save her? Please Tsuna help her " are the words he repeated.

Nozione Parrino who wanted to convey Colombina's words and warning to Tsuna stopped in his tracks in front of the door when he overheard Abile's plead. He wiped his own tears as he remembered his beautiful daughter.

"Remembered your daughter."

"Reborn don't surprise me like that."

"Baka Tsuna is still unconscious."

"Oh I see."

"Yamamoto told me everything."

"Sorry I couldn't do anything."

"Nozione I need your help."

"I will gladly help you."

Reborn and Nozione Parrino left while discussing the Emily's death situation.