Plan B

"Don't worry Ciar. Everything is under control," said Emrys talking on the phone.

"Are you an idiot or What? Do you think it is so easy to get Leggiadri to get drunk? Do you think convincing Stella that Grappa is grape juice will help? Do you think Leggiadri can't distinguish between grape juice and an alcohol drink? Do you think he won't suspect anything when someone orders grape juice but gets an alcohol drink? Do you think grape juice and Grappa taste similar? Have you ever had one you idiot? Do you think if Stella asks him to drink 10 shots he would do it without questioning anything? Do you think he is so weak that he will get drunk for just 10 shots?Do you think they will not find out who initiated her? Do you think in this party no one would notice someone flirting? Do you think they won't suspect you? Are you an idiot?" scolded Ciar.

"I..I..," said Emrys.

"Shut up. I am an idiot to even thinking of leaving it to you. Why do I have to deal with stupid people? Are you even sure the one you approached is Stella? I am starting to have doubts," interrupted Ciar.

"It is Stella. I recognise her by her chrysanthemum scent. Her mask will never stop me from recognising her scent. I am an expert you know," argued Emrys.

"Oh yeah you have that special power right. I almost forgot," said Ciar in a criticising way.

"Ciar. Don't underestimate me," said Emrys angrily.

"I never underestimated you but now I feel like I am dealing with a donkey with no brains. I thought your womanizing skill will help but it turns out your brain is an empty showcase. Your plan will not work I am sure of that. It's my fault to leave it to you. I need to come up with another plan so stay put. I hope that your stupid actions will not effect any of my other plans," said Ciar and ended the call.

Emrys in a state of anger smashed his phone on the floor. The noise drew everyone's attention. The smashed phone fell under Bianca and Tsuna's feet who were dancing. Tsuna picked it up asked if the gentleman is ok. Emrys ignored him and walked away. Tsuna apologies for the disturbance, handed the phone to Lambo to give it back to the gentleman and keep an eye on him and resumed his dance with Bianca. Lambo lazily accepted but didn'thand it over but instead he threw it in garbage can as he felt very lazy.

In the meantime Stella who skipped towards Leggiadri greeted him.

"Hi Leggiadri how are you?" said Stella while slapping him on his shoulder.

"Who are you?" asked the gentleman.

"Huh. Are you not Mr. Leggiadri?" asked Stella confused.

"You have the wrong person," said the gentleman.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. I thought you are Mr. Leggiadri," said Stella.

"It's ok I hope you find whoever you are looking for," said the gentleman and left.

Stella was confused as she thought she could recognise Leggiadri even with his mask on. Now she is debating with herself how to find Leggiadri when she heard the smashing sound phone. She looked back and found out it was Emrys. Worried that he got hurt  she started to follow her but got blocked by a gentleman.

" Hi Stella. How are you?"

"I am fine but could you please move. I need to attend to someone."

"Is that someone is me?"

"What? No."

"Ugh. I am hurt."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Me I am your big brother Leggiadri."

"Leggiadri how did you recognise me?"

"That's a secret little sister. Would you like to dance with me."

"Yes but I am worried about someone," said Stella and looked around for Emrys but couldn't find him so she agreed to dance with Leggiadri remembering the bet.

While they were dancing they heard Tsuna announcing that he will marry Dabria. Stella was shocked by that. She never expected that Tsuna would even choose a bride and now he wanted to marry Dabria. She got a little concerned and wanted to talk to him but Leggiadri stopped her saying not to worry much. To lift up her spirits Leggiadri suggested to have some cool drinks which she never expected it. So they made their way towards the bar counter. He ordered lime juice for both of them. Stella remembering the bet asked if they could drink grape juice called Grappa.
Leggiadri spontaneously agreed but only after they drink the lime juice.

While they were drinking Leggiadri glances over Abile who is drunk. Stella also glanced over Abile and felt sad seeing him so sad but couldn't understand why he is so unstable. At that moment the door of the hall was opened and a person on fire entered the hall. Stella shocked and scared tried to stood up but couldn't as she felt dizzy and immediately fell into her seat. Supporting her head with her hand she saw Leggiadri smiling.

"Leggiadri why are you smiling?" asked Stella suddenly feeling uncomfortable.

"Because I thought this is awesome," said Leggiadri.

"Who are you? You are not Leggiadri right?" asked Stella.

"What if I am not?" said the fake Leggiadri.

After hearing that she wanted to warn everyone that something strange happening but lost her consciousness.
The fake Leggiadri took her away with the help of bartender while everyone's attention was diverted.