Conspiracy

"Dabria. What are you painting?" asked Buio.

"I am painting a picture of Tsuna," replied Dabria instantly.

"But Dabria we need to get ready for the ball. You can paint tomorrow," said Buio.

"NO," shouted Dabria and threw a flower vase towards Buio and he luckily dodged it.

"DON'T YOU GET IT YOU IDIOT. THIS PAINTING IS THE GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND," yelled Dabria.

"Husband? Who is that lucky guy Dabria?" asked Buio.

"Of course it's Tsuna. He is going to choose me as his wife after all," replied Dabria blushing.

"Nobody can resist your charm Dabria. Not even Tsuna sama," praised Buio.

"You are right. Tsuna will be charmed when he sees me," said Dabria and started  to daydream about her dance with Tsuna.

"But Dabria," said Buio.

"But what Buio?," asked Dabria feeling a little irritated.

"But if you don't get ready Tsuna sama will get disappointed in you. He would feel sad that you didn't get ready for him. So let's get ready first. You can gift the painting after your marriage," advised Buio.

"You are right. I will start to get ready. I can finish the painting some other time," said Dabria.

But before she could get up a knock on the door was heard.

"Who is it?" asked Dabria with a serious tone.

"Dabria it's me Orrore," replied Orrore and entered the room.

"Nice timing Orrore. I needed your help in getting ready," said Dabria.

"For the ball right?" asked Orrore.

"Of course silly," said Dabria humming a happy tone.

"I'm so excited for the ball. I can't wait to see Ciar," said Orrore.

"And I can't wait to see Tsuna," said Dabria feeling excited.

"Oh wait I didn't came for that. We have a guest Dabria," informed Orrore.

"Who ever he or she is send them away. I don't want to get disturbed while I am getting ready," ordered Dabria.

"But the guest is the mask man," said Orrore. On hearing the name Dabria abruptly got up and make her way to the guest room followed by Buio and Orrore.

"Next time tell me sooner," said Dabria to Orrore.

She greeted her guest and his follower and ordered her maids to prepare tea for her guests.

"So what's the latest news?" asked Dabria.

"It is ready. Here you go," said the mask man and handed a purple potion.

"Add this potion into water and let Tsuna sama drink it. He will then never leave your side. No other women can enchant him except you ," said the mask man.

"Tsuna will be mine for ever," said Dabria and evily laughs out loud.

"If I use the same potion on Ciar will it work?" Asked Orrore.

"No. It is specifically designed for Dabria. Whoever drinks it will fall in love with Dabria only," said the mask man.

"Dabria don't forget that you have to mix the potion in the water only. The colour of the potion changes to that of clear water. So nobody can doubt anything. But if you mix it with other drinks it will turn black which will be suspicious. So be careful. Orrore we have another potion for you," continued the mask man and handed a red coloured potion.

"The instructions are same. Remember you have to add it in water and let Ciar sama drink it," informed the mask man.

"For Buio we have the green potion. The instructions are also same," said the mask man and handed overed the potion.

"Now nobody can stop me. Tsuna will be mine for ever, " murmured Dabria.

"Dabria don't forget our deal. Once Tsuna becomes yours you will hand over Vongola Famiglia to me," said the mask man.

"Of course Vongola will be yours. I only care for Tsuna," said Dabria.

"Then we will take our leave," said the mask man and left with his follower.

"I am curious who is that mask man and his follower. Their face mask I wanted to remove it once," said Buio.

"Who they are is none of our business," said Dabria.

"Dabria let's get ready for the ball or we will be late," said Orrore.

"Yeah you are right. Let's go," said Dabria and dashed out to get ready.

Meanwhile the mask man and his follower left the mansion. After travelling some distance both of them took their masks off.

"I some what feel guilty doing this," said the follower to the mask man.

"Kufufufufu. Don't worry Chrome. This is the best choice. There is no other way. Everything will be alright," ensured Mukuro.

"But Mukuro sama I think Bossu will feel sad," said Chrome feeling a little bit guilty.

"We have no choice my sweet Chrome. This is the only way," reassured Mukuro.

"Ok. I will follow you Mukuro sama," said Chrome. After their little conversation they headed back to Vongola mansion.