Blazing Soul

Before Tsuna's announcement Emily the right hand woman of Negris Famiglia boss Colombina Negris searched every corner of the hall for Hibari Kyoya but she couldn't find him. Dejected she wanted to go home but before she could slip away she spotted Hibari near Yamamoto. As she stepped farword she observed Hibari leaving them and leaving the hall. She wanted to surprise Hibari so she secretly followed him outside. Emily thought he would head for rooftop but Hibari went into the forest area.
Surprised by the strange behaviour of Hibari she started to suspect that something is wrong so she cautiously followed him.

After sometime the Hibari Kyoya started to converse with two mask man. One is short and the other one is tall. "You know what you should do right?" asked the short mask man.

"Hn," replied the fake Hibari.

"Kufufu. Your acting is great," praised the tall mask man.

"Mukuro no mistakes are allowed and don't think about Tsuna too much," warned the short mask man.

"Don't worry since this is a masquerade ball no one will recognise," ensured Mukuro.

"Let's kill them all," said the short mask man.

"I can't wait to see their faces when we kill them verde kufufufufu, " said Mukuro.

Meanwhile Emily recorded the whole conversation in her phone and sent it to Colombina. But as she is about to leave she found herself facing Mukuro.

"Kufufufufu We found a sneaky squirrel, " said Mukuro and before Emily could react she fainted due to Mukuro's actions.

Abile the left-hand of Palladino Famiglia is depressed to the core as the dancing couples on the dance floor reminded him of his ex fiancee who died 5 years ago. Unable to bear the pain in his heart he gulped the alcohol to reduce his pain but instead the pain increased. When Tsuna is announcing his marriage he felt so dizzy as he got drunk and couldn't understand the situation.

Ciar Oscurita is the first person who noticed Abile's condition. Ciar smirked as he found the right person to frame for the upcoming happenings.

After Tsuna's commotion Colombina Negris checked her phone and frowned. She couldn't believe it. She forgot to charge her phone and now it is dead. She wanted to call Emily as she wished to chat with her comrades.
"What happened?" asked Laura the left-hand woman of Colombina.

"Nothing it's just that my phone is dead,"said Colombina.

"I have the charger. I brought it for emergency cases. Here you can use it," said Laura and handed her charger.

"You are a saviour Laura. Can you just find Emily and bring her? We need to talk," requested Colombina.

"Of course, " said Laura. As she is about to leave the door of the hall suddenly opened and a screaming person barged inside.

That person's face is beyond unrecognizable but most importantly he is on fire. The scream is so loud that the ear drums of the Famiglia's hurt like hell. Despite that every person tried various things to put out the fire but in vain.

"How come the fire is not putting out?" thought some people.

"This is awesome," thought Ciar.

"There's no way that is possible?" thought others.

"Unless..," but their thought process is suddenly stopped by another scream. It is Colombina Negris who screamed.

"NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. EMILY," shouted Colombina and again tried putting off the fire. Laura collapsed after recognising the person. They recognised her by the bracelet on that person's hand which is similar to Emily and the voice felt similar to her.

The fire gradually cooled down charring the body. Colombina seeing her couldn't control her emotions and burst into tears. Ryohei came forward to console her. As he is about to put his hands on her shoulder to console her, she pushed his hands away.

"VONGOLA FAMIGLIA I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT THE ONLY FLAMES THAT CAN'T BE PUT OUT BY ANYTHING IN A NORMAL WAY ARE THE VONGOLA'S FLAMES.
VONGOLA IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR EMILY'S DEATH. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. I WILL DESTROY THE VONGOLA, " roared Colombina.