Disappearance

"Kyoko chan. Kyoko chan,"   said Haru tapping on kyoko's shoulder. Kyoko Chan who froze because of Emily's situation turned towards Haru.

"Nani Haru chan ?(What is it Haru chan?)," said kyoko.

"Achi mite. Achi (Look over there. Over there.)," said Haru.

"Ima sono dokoro dewanai Haru chan?(This is not the right time Haru?)" asked Kyoko.

"Onegai Achi Mite. Ano hito Stella san desuyone demo sobani aru hitoga nanka hen. (Please look there. Isn't that person Stella right but the person beside her is strange.)"  said Haru pointing her finger at the bar counter.

"Dokoga? (Where?)" asked Kyoko.

"Matte. Ano hito ga kizetsuita Stella san ni dokoye  hakonderuyo. Ano bartender mo tetsudatteruyo. Bikoushimasho. (Wait. That person is carrying unconscious Stella somewhere. That bartender is helping. Let's shadow them.)" said Haru.

"So shimasho. Sono maini Tsuna san ya, Reborn ni denwa shimasho.( Let's do that. But before that lets call either Tsuna or Reborn.)"  said Kyoko.

Kyoko and Haru followed them while calling Tsuna. Instead of Tsuna Reborn lifted the phone. Kyoko conveyed the situation about Stella and told him that they followed them to Room 1120. Reborn warned them to stay safe and not to act rashly and that he will send Gokudera. Kyoko and Haru are starting to become inpatient when Gokudera arrived. Seeing him they sighed with relief.

Gokudera first sent them back and then barged into the room by blasting the door with his flames. But alas found no one. He was sure they should be in the room as Kyoko and Haru saw them entering the room and stayed guarding it and knew that none left the room. He searched for any trap doors but found none. So he reported it to reborn. Reborn glanced over the room and left immediately as he needs Nozione Parrio help.

Yamamoto seeing reborn coming out of room 1120 reported about Emily's situation and reborn left immediately.

"Gokudera San what are you doing in my room?" asked Yamamoto.

"Your room? It's your room yakyu baka?" asked Gokudera in a shocked state.

"Yes. For the time being though. Why? Anything wrong with it?" questioned Yamamoto. Gokudera explained everything and Yamamoto said that he didn't know anything about it and that it has nothing to do with him.

Rosso daughter of his left hand man Reato met with angered Emrys.

"What is it Rosso?"

"Ciar explained everything to me."

"Oh you are here to mock me?"

"No Emrys. I would never dare."

"Then what do you want?"

"I wanted to report to you that everything is under control. Ciar's plan B worked."

"Oh I see now. You started working for him now. Why don't you go join his Famiglia then?"

"Why do you have to snap like that? Do you think I would report to you if I want to work for him? Ciar strictly said to me not to say a word to you. But I came personally to report the situation."

"Ciar prohibited you to say anything to me?"

"Yes."

"What is it that you want to report about?"

"I kidnapped Leggiadri."

"Wait. What? Really."

"You heard me right. I kidnapped him but with the help of Orrore."

"So what are you doing here reporting go and have some fun with him. Mess him up and rape him. It's your dream right. "

"It is but Orrore is not letting me to. She has a condition. She wants Ciar. She said that the she is going to enchant him to fall in love with him, marry him, kill him and then take over his Famiglia. So she told me to bring Ciar to her."

"You could have just called him over. Why are you telling me all this?"

"Simple I want more. I have a plan."

"What is that you want? What's the plan?"

"My plan is to take over Oscurita Famiglia after killing Orrore," said Rosso smirking.