Reminiscing the past (part 1)

5 years ago

The mansion of Parrino Famiglia is bustling with their relatives, friends, decoraters and event organisers. The more the time passes on the more Nozione Parrino became nervous. His wife Tenacia chuckled at his clumsiness of her husband in handling the situation.

"The great boss of Parrino Famiglia, who everyone bows to is being clumsy because of his daughter's wedding. That's a rare sight to not miss," teased Tenacia.

"Tenacia I'm not being clumsy," argued Nozione.

"Yeah I can see that. Destroying the whole door decorative to fix a single flower is not called being clumsy but called being destroyer," chuckled Tenacia.

"I didn't do that on purpose."

"Seriously Nozione you could have just asked the decorator to fix it instead of doing it yourself."

"Anyway they are fixing it right now so no worries."

"If you are not worried than stop tapping your feet on the floor."

"I'm not tapping my feet."

"I can literally see you doing it."

"Whatever," said Nozione and stopped tapping.

"I know what you are going through. Every family has to go through this one day or other whether their child is a boy or girl. This is the happiest moment in our daughter's life and for us both happiest and also a little bit saddest as she is grown up and is leaving eventually. But I know she will be happy with Abile. I can see his unconditional love towards our daughter," said Tenacia while hugging her husband and caress his back loving.

"Yes you are right. Abile is such a good suitor. He even helped Carlotte in her both happy and sad moments. Our daughter Carlotte is no less. She would praise him non stop about his pure personality. She even treated his injury day and night non stop after an internal war in Palladino Famiglia. Hope everything goes well today and there nothing I could wish for."

The right hand man of Nozione, Sostegno entered the room and reported that Vongola Famiglia has arrived.

"Shall we go and greet them Nozione."

"Yes let's do that. I'm glad they are way too early. The presence of Reborn makes my nervousness disappear."

"So you accept that you are nervous Nozione."

"I was Tenacia. I was."

The couple greeted the Vongola Famiglia with due respect and hospitality. Seeing reborn along side of the young Decimo and his guardians (few are missing) brightened his overall mood.

"You are our first guests young Vongola Swada Tsunayoshi. It's such a nice pleasure having you and your Famiglia gracing this auspicious occasion."

"The pleasure is mine. I'm glad we could even make it. The way my friends are I wouldn't be surprised if we came after the wedding," said Tsuna while shaking his hands with Nozione.

"I'm more than glad that reborn can make it," said Nozione.

"I had to come. There is no way my idiot student is capable of handling these kind of occasions. I needed to train him today too you know," said reborn while holding leon.

"Reborn," shouted Tsuna and everyone started laughing except for Gokudera who is ready to argue. But one of Parrino Famiglia butler interrupted them.

"Boss Parrino you have received a gift from the Passione boss Giorno Giovanna," said the butler while bowing.

"Thank you for informing Luca. Bring in the gift," said Nozione.

"Giorno sent you a gift. Is he not attending the wedding?" asked Tsuna curiously.

"Unfortunately yes young Vongola. He called this morning and apologised for not making it to the wedding. He said he had some business to deal with urgently. I would have lend some help if not for this wedding," replied Nozione.

"Is there any other Famiglia that are not attending?"

"No. Others confirmed their arrival Reborn."

Meanwhile butler Luca brought two human length size of Abile and Carlotte figures made out of various flower and flower plants. The figures detail is so spot on that everyone gasped and shocked for sometime. It came with a greeting card congratulating the couple and also side note stating that the flowers will not wither for a very long time.

'Young generation these days are so extra. Hope young Vongola doesn't gift us similar extravagant gift,' thought Nozione.