Famiglia Profiles

Reborn who looks like an ten year boy is smirking while looking at the profiles of the invited famiglia.

1. SPADA FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Spigolo Spada
Age: 59
Hobbies: Sword Dance
Wife: Adele , Age: 52
Daughter: Bianca , Age: 27

Right Hand Man: Maccabee (Male)
Age: 37

Left Hand Man: Hadley (Female)
Age: 23

》 Spada Famiglia consists of only
Swordmen and swordwomen. They are neutral.

》 Bianca's ideal person is Swada Tsunayoshi. She thinks of him as a brother but her family wanted her to marry him.

》 Hadley is in love with Yamamoto Takeshi.

2. FABBRIA FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Oro Fabbria
Age: 45
Hobbies: Wood Carvings
Wife: Irene , Age: 41
Daughters: Giulia , Age: 14
Ferro, Age: 12
Son: Aureo , Age: 16

Right Hand Man: Antonio (Male)
Age: 39

Left Hand Man: Wagner (Male)
Age: 23

》 Fabbria Famiglia are known as Blacksmiths of Mafia. They are neutral. They supply all types of weapons to those who make deals with them.

》Wagner has amnesia so his background is a mystery. He had amnesia before joining mafia.

》 Antonio's daughter Rose and Giulia are same age and best friends. Giulia's
swordmenship is much greater than Aureo.

3. NEGRIS FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Colombina Negris (Female)
Age: 26
Hobbies: Partying (especially
Social parties)
Status: Single

Right Hand Man: Emily (Female)
Age: 20

Left Hand Man: Laura (Female)
Age: 23

》 Most of the Negris Famiglia members are assassins. They are neutral.

》They have dark skin complexity along with dark hair and are the most beautiful people in Mafia.

》 Emily is in love with Hibari Kyoya. Colombina has eyes only on Dino Chiavarone. Laura is engaged to Longchamp Naito. They are head over heels for each other.

4. PALLADINO FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Riccarda Palladino (Female)
Age: 37
Hobbies: Playing Mandolin and
Zampogna
Husband: Colpire , Age: 41
Daughter: Fierezza , Age: 6
Son: Regio, Age: 8

Right Hand Man: Ingegno Caprio
Age: 24

Left Hand Man: Abile (Male)
Age: 33

》 Around 5 years ago Riccarda took on the boss position after her husband was shot and went into coma. They are ally to Vongola.

》 Ingegno is the sister of Riccarda. Riccarda is searching for a suitable suitor for her sister and Tsuna is one of the candidate. She is indebted toTsuna as he helped her family in desperate times 5 years ago.

5. PARRINO FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Nozione Parrino
Age: 61
Hobbies: Playing Chess and
Giuoco dell'Oca
Wife: Tenacia , Age: 58

Right Hand Man: Sostegno (Male)
Age: 42

Left Hand Man: Colonna (Female)
Age: 39

》 Parrino Famiglia are the oldest mafia Famiglia. They are the ally of Vongola.

》 Nozione and Tenacia' s daughter died 5 years ago (age:25) who was engaged to Abile, left-hand men of Palladino. They are searching for heir who can take over the boss position.

》 Colonna and Sostegno are married to each other. They have an 18 year old daughter named Stella. She is in love with Emrys Lupo boss of Lupo famiglia.

6. SAPIENTI FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Accordo Sapienti
Age: 53
Hobbies: Solving riddles and
puzzles.
Wife: Fiore , Age: 49
Son: Leggiadri , Age: 21

Right Hand Man: Diamante (Male)
Age: 50
Daughter: Lieve
Age: 24

Left Hand Man: Bello (Female)
Age: 38

》Sapienti Famiglia are known to be the most intelligent people in mafia. They are the ally of Vongola.

》 Diamante kept his wife hidden from the eyes of mafia. Nobody knows his wife. Diamante is searching for a good match to Lieve and is considering Tsuna and his guardians.

》 Lieve and Ingegno are best friends.

7. OSCURITA FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Ciar Oscurita
Age: 30
Hobbies: Doing performances
with fire.
Status: Single

Right Hand Man: Schiavo (Male)
Age: 28

Left Hand Man: Fango (Male)
Age: 31

》 Their main aim is to take over all Famiglia and rule the mafia world. They make the boss of the famiglia that they destroyed into their prized slave. They sell drugs, kids and women. They are foe to Vongola.

》 Ciar wants to take revenge against Vongola as they sometimes destroys their plans.

8. LUPO FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Emrys Lupo
Age: 22
Hobbies: Gambling
Status: Single

Right Hand Man: Peggio (Male)
Age: 20

Left Hand Man: Reato (Male)
Age: 43
Daughter: Rosso
Age: 20

》 Emrys is the most laziest and womanizer. All the family members likes play with men and women. They do anything to gain power. They are foe to Vongola.

》 Peggio has eyes on Chrome and wanted to marry her. Rosso has eyes on Leggiadri so that she can take over Sapienti Famiglia. Reato's wife died of heart attack.

9. GUERRA FAMIGLIA

BOSS: Dabria Guerra
Age: 25
Hobbies: Painting

Right Hand Man: Orrore (Female)
Age: 23

Left Hand Man: Buio (Male)
Age: 28

》 Dabria is Tsuna's stalker. She wants to marry him even if she has to kill someone. She wants to trap him and lock him up in her mansion. Guerra famiglia are foe to Vongola.

》 Orrore plans to marry Ciar and then kill him after he takes over mafia so she can become the boss.

》 Buio wants to marry Lauro and destroy Tomaso Famiglia.

After reading the profiles reborn left the Famiglia file on Tsuna's work table and left.