Arrival of Boss

"Why do I have to go through so much for my experiments on stands? Do something hibari kyoya. Aren't you the strongest?"

"Hm."

One of the metal rod grazed through hibari's left shoulder while the other pierced through Verde's right thigh. Verde screamed with pain.

"Just do something hibari kyoya," shouted Verde while hibari was getting cornered as he continues to dodge. Unable to dodge further, faced with crisis, his back resting on the wall hibari kyoya tries to defend from the up coming attack with his thongs.

Few of the rods pierces hibari through his legs, hands, stomach, thighs, shoulders and pinning him to the wall, making him immovable. Before a rod gets pierce through his heart the wall at which hibari is pinned to becomes soft and he slides down escaping from the upcoming rod.

Meanwhile Tsuna woke up from his nightmare and was shocked to find Abile sleeping while sitting on the floor with his head on Tsuna's bed. Traces of tears were clearly visible on Abile's face. Tsuna tried to wake him up but he was sound asleep. Tsuna shifted Abile from the floor to his bed and covered him with his blankets so that he would not catch cold.

Tsuna feeling an immense headache which is different from his intuition headaches sat down on a chair and closed his eyes and rubbed his templates. Tsuna felt as if some of his memories are missing. He felt he did something undesirable but was unable to recall anything. Determined to find what's happening he got up to search for anyone that could fill him in.

But as he was about to opened the door someone grab his shoulder and pulled towards himself. As tsuna looked up he found mukuro placing a finger on lips indicating him to be silent. Tsuna is used to mukuro's uninvited sudden shocking mysterious appearance and disappearance. But still as Tsuna was worried about mukuro he was glad to see him once again.

"Oh you are awake wakake (young) Vongola," whispered mukuro.

"Mukuro Where have you been? Why are you so late? I was worried."

"Shuu not so loud wakake (young) Vongola," mukuro again whispered and placing a finger on Tsuna's lips indicating him to be as silent as possible.

"Wakake (young) Vongola lot of things happened while you were asleep. I have something to tell you in private. So now I want to take you somewhere with me alone. Do you trust me?" asked mukuro.

Tsuna replied with a nod. Smiling he lifted Tsuna and hold him in princess style disappearing instantly as mukuro's cape covered them.

At the same time someone blooked the path of Colombina and Laura on their way to return to their home. That someone was wearing a black and gold suit suitable for a king. His black coat was embroidered with beautiful flowers, leaves, butterflies and lady bugs in pure gold. His shimmering golden shirt and his matte black pants go so well together that it was impossible for anyone to not miss it.  His shining black leather shoes were also embroidered with golden patterns. Nobody can pull off his golden flowy blond hair with three curl buns in the front as well as he did. His tender face with strong slim masculine body potraiyed a powerful aura. His over all appearance radiated the vibes of divine being.

He was sitting in a white colour and gold embroidery chair drinking tea in the middle of the road. A small table with similar design as the chair was full of different type of fashionable sweet (including his favourite pudding), savoury dishes and a golden teapot. He was sipping tea and casually complianting them to his bodyguard.

His bodyguard was no less in terms of his appearance when compared to his boss. The bodyguard was dressed in purple and violet suit. His purple shirt was full of shimmering geometric patterns in violet colour which gave off his bold protective and indestructible personality. His violet leather pants has a silver shimmer all over it. A silver decorative belt which has a unique tiger print pattern holds his pistol of his left side. His violet overcoat has similar tiger print pattern embroidered at the edges which  his unique appearance. His curly hair length was to his shoulder and he radiated an aura of unshakeable mountain.

He was holding a tortoise and the tortoise had a strange key embedded on it. The tortoise was sleeping soundly in his hands. The car where Colombina and Laura are travelling stopped right in front of them as they were blocking the road. Colombina and Laura got off the car and greeted them.

"Nice to meet you passione boss Giorno Giovanna," greeted Colombina with a hint of frustration.

"Nice to meet you too Negris Colombina. How may I help you?" asked Giorno casually.

'Seriously you're the only person in this mafia world who would stop my path with a royal style," thought Colombina.

"Passione boss Giorno Giovanna please can you set up your late night tea party somewhere else. You are blocking the road," said Colombina with a fake smile.

"Ooh I see. But you won't be able to revive Emily if I leave this place," said giorno smiling.

"What do you mean?" asked Colombina with a serious face while Laura was shocked.

"I meant what I meant. I can revive Emily like right now," said giorno with a smile once again.