Dungeons and prisoners

The Oscurita Famiglia massion is built in 19th century by an ancestor of Oscurita Famiglia named Dio. Dio oscurita had a strange habit that is to built dungeons under his mansion. Nobody knows the reason for it but rumors say that he used to kidnap young people, men or women doesn't matter, and lock them up in his dungeons. What he does with them is a mystery but after few months he would release them. The relesed prisoners once found would beg others to take them back to their Dio and behaved like a mad man.

The prisoners would hurt the nearby people if they refused to bring them back to dio. Some would follow people looking even slight bit to dio and cling on them to take them back. The citizens at that time built an asylum for such youngsters and was later destroyed once Dio died. The rumors also stated that one time the police conducted a through investigation on Dio and also raided the mansion. But no evidence of such dungeons were found and Dio was found not guilty for such bizzare youngsters situation. The case still remains as a mystery.

The main hall of Oscurita Famiglia  is decorated with red and gold coloured decoratives, a red carpet with gold embroidery is spread over the floor and a priceless red chandelier hanged from the  middle of the ceiling. Every nooks and crannies of the mansion is decorated as instructed by Ciar only. If any decorative is out of place, Ciar kills the servents responsible for it.

The entrance or rather the trap door entrance to the dungeon is in the middle of the main hall directly under the chandelier. The trap door has no signs of any door handle and it looks like a part of the floor and no one can distinguish it. The tapping sound on the trap door can't be discerned with the tapping sound on the floor. The trap door can be opened only when the chandelier is lowered down a bit. The chandelier has to be lowered down physically then only the trap door opens. The trap door height lowers a bit and slides to the side to reveal staircase towards the dungeon. The mechanism of how this works is unknown even to Ciar.

The trap door closes within a minute its open and the chandelier would go back to its position. To open rhe trap door again a key needs to be inserted at the hole on the side wall covered by a photo frame or a person needs to lower the chandelier once again. It takes about five minutes to climb down the stairs. After the stair one need to pass a dark corridor leading towards a 10 feet long 100 ton heavy metal door. The heavy metal door leads to special dungeon of Oscurita Famiglia.

To open the huge heavy metal door one needs to pour exactly 653ml of their blood into the small hole of the top of door handle. The blood should never be spilled and should never be more or less than 653ml. It should be exactly 653ml otherwise the door doesn't open. Once the blood is poured the door opens itself. The metal door can't be open from the dungeon side so it is left open once entered and would close the metal door after leaving. To close the metal door one needs to push the handle gently. The dungeon consists of four single person cells in a row separated by metal walls made up of same material as the door. Right now the only person in the dungeon is hibari kyoya.

The silence in the dungeon where Hibari Kyoya is imprisoned is broken by the sound of footsteps. The sound of the footsteps echoed. As the footsteps got closer to the cell the more louder the sound and it's echo is. Two pair of foot steps stooped in front of hibari' s cell. One of them shouted to wake up The unconscious hibari but in vain. The person started to beat on the bars of the cell with his baton loudly to wake up the sleeping beauty.

"Hey you I have a question for you," said the other person.

"You want to question me Verde sama?" asked the guard bowing to him.

"Yes you. Why leave the metal door open without guarding it? Won't the prisoners get a chance to escape?" enquired Verde.

"Verde sama  the metal door can't be open from inside so we keep it open. So we keep the door open. Ciar sama assured us that no one can escape from the cells and no guard is needed. No one is allowed to open metal door without permission from Ciar sama. Right now Ciar sama gave us special permission to check the prisoner every hour but with a condition that we won't stay here for more than five minutes."

"Then why did you allow me?"

"Ciar sama gave us permission to escort you to dungeon if you ever visited but within time limit of five minutes."

"That Ciar trusts me so much even though we didn't know each other? How rare."

"No no Verde sama he doesn't trust anyone. He trusts the business contracts."

"Ha ha ha he is one hell of a character. Do you know why we I'm here?"

"No Verde sama. I don't nobody does."

"You don't know why I'm here but you know Ciar trusts business contracts. Who are you to Ciar?"

"Oh Verde sama I'm a nobody. I work here since Ciar sama came to this world so I sometimes understand Ciar sama thought process."

"You are answering my questions without any doubts about me betraying Ciar why is that?"

"Because Verde sama there is nothing to lose answering those questions. Even if you try to betray us Ciar can track and kill you. Even a lowlife like me can kill you. We aren't that weak. Hope you understand Verde sama?"

"Hmmm. Another question how does one gets prisoned inside the cell? I see no door to it and the bars are arranged in such a way that not even my hand can pass through it."

"Sorry I can't answer that question Verde sama."

"Ok. Wake him up," said Verde pointing towards hibari kyoya.

"Yes Verde sama," said the guard and started to beat the rods again to wake up hibari Kyoya. He makes loud noises till hibari woke up.

Unconscious hibari Kyoya woke up after few seconds with irritation and anger like a lion who got disturbed in his sleep. Hibari glared at the two with blurry eyes.

"Hey hibari how are you?" asked Verde.

"Verde," snarled hibari while slowly recovering his eye sight.