Chapter 12: "This is real."

Chapter 12:
Kanye West ft. Paul McCartney: Only One

Beyoncé ft. Blue Ivy: Blue

Its about midnight, I'm laying in bed, while groaning in pain.

Austin is in his recording kind of room, busy writing.

Why was I in so much pain?

-

*Next day*

Austin's POV: Currently, I am in the studio with Robert, recording one of the songs we wrote.

"How are you and Blake?" I smile very slightly, nodding.

"Pretty good. But, she's been pretty stressed lately. Like, she said her back has been hurting and she's been feeling nauseous."

"Well, is she going to do anything about it?" Rob asked.

"She's at the doctor."

-

Blake's POV:

It has been about 2 weeks since I talked to Ariana; which is not normal for me. We would at least talk to each other once a day.

It really is hard; knowing that your best friend sort of hates at the moment. Right now, I don't know who to trust anymore.

At the moment, I am at the doctor's, laying on that bed like table.

I have a hospital gown on, waiting for her to begin.

"How have you been holding up, Blake?" She asks, closing the door behind her.

I shrug, "Okay, I guess."

"Now, you've called saying that you are nauseous and have slight back pain?" I nod at her words. She furrows her eyebrows.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I flush.

"Um, about a month or a few weeks ago." I scratch the back of my neck.

She lifts her eyebrows, writing something down.

"You mind coming to my sister's office upstairs in 2 weeks for a sonogram?" Sonogram?

"Uh, sure." Should I be nervous or confused?

-

• 2 Weeks later •

Austin storms up the stairs, furiously mumbling things under his breath.

"I'm so fucking stressed!" He screams, a vein popping out of the side of his neck, and his face turning red.

"Austin-"

"Just leave me alone for a second, okay?! I don't want to talk to anybody."

I shrugged, sighing, before grabbing my car keys, "Fine. I'll see you later."

"Where are you going?"

"I have an important doctor's appointment."

"How important?"

"Important enough for me to a sonogram."

I left before Austin could say anything.

-

Austin's POV:

I run to the receptionist's desk, grasping onto the marble surface; while trying to catch my breath.

"Which room is Blake Mahone in?" I pant, fixing the beanie that held my hair back.

"Right down the hall." I nod, thanking the lady before rushing down the hall.

I grab hold of the silver colored doorknob, before pushing the door open.

-
Blake's POV:

The doctor puts the strange gel on my stomach, about to place the scan like machine of my stomach.

I take hold of the bed's bar, wishing that I should have taken Austin with me. All my fingertips feel are coldness.

But, then, this electric feeling goes through my body, as this warm, soft touch of two large hands cover just one of my petite ones. Then, these pair of soft warm lips, smooth the surface and cause my cheeks to heat up.

"I'm right here." I recognize that deep, but soothing voice say.

I turn my head only to see that hazel eyed boy with plump lips and defined face that you couldn't take your eyes away.

His thumb and index finger gently hold my chin as he pushes his lips to mine.

All I could feel are the softness of them, and how they perfectly held my top lip.

Once he's done, he kisses my temple, whispering, "I love you and I'm sorry."

"Alright, you two ready?" We both nod.

The scan like object was cold, it made me shiver.

She looked at the screen, Austin stayed holding my hand while anxiously staring as well.

My eyes close as I patiently wait.

Just as their closed, I heard a thumping sound. A heart beating.

My eyes open, my head then slowly turning to see something very small on the screen. Even though its hard to make out.

"That's our baby, Blake." Austin stares at the screen in amazement, yet a small smile on his face. "We made that."

"Well, I would say the baby is in the making." The doctor jokes, causing for me to giggle.

I stare, blinking a couple of times to make sure that this was real; that I was seeing currently Austin and I's child.

"I'm proud of us," Austin mumbles against my cheek.

Hi!! Thank you for reading this chapter! I am sad to say that there are only two chapters left:(. But it is probably going to be long.

Comment your opinions!