Chapter 12 Preview

Chapter 12 Preview:

Austin's POV: Currently, I am in the studio with Robert, recording one of the songs we wrote.

"How are you and Blake?" I smile very slightly, nodding.

"Pretty good. But, she's been pretty stressed lately. Like, she said her back has been hurting and she's been feeling nauseous."

"Well, is she going to do anything about it?" Rob asked.

"She's at the doctor."

-

Blake's POV:

It has been about 2 weeks since I talked to Ariana; which is not normal for me. We would at least talk to each other once a day.

It really is hard; knowing that your best friend sort of hates at the moment. Right now, I don't know who to trust anymore.

At the moment, I am at the doctor's, laying on that bed like table.

I have a hospital gown on, waiting for her to begin.

"How have you been holding up, Blake?" She asks, closing the door behind her.

I shrug, "Okay, I guess."

"Now, you've called saying that you are nauseous and have slight back pain?" I nod at her words. She furrows her eyebrows.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I flush.

"Um, about a month or a few weeks ago." I scratch the back of my neck.

She lifts her eyebrows, writing something down.

"You mind coming to my sister's office upstairs next week for a sonogram?" Sonogram?

"Uh, sure." Should I be nervous or confused?

Hello everyone! I will update the next chapter only if you check out "Happy Birthday, Grayson" on my other account! The user is @ karchels

Also, sorry I have been taking so long to write something so little. Let me know when I should update!