Chapter 9: "If you were to.."

(This is from a third person point of view. Enjoy!)

Third person POV: If you were to watch, this scene from behind, all you would see if Blake's bare back and Austin's hands holding her closer than he ever has.

You could see the tenseness in Blake's back, considering she hasn't had been touched by Austin in a long time.

All you could hear was Austin whispering to her constantly saying,
"I love you so much. I've been an asshole. I'm sorry."

He would kiss her sensitive spot that was next to her ear, holding her cheek so she would stay in place.

Then, when all of that was over, Austin took Blake to the other side.

He held onto her as she lightly moaned his name.

He didn't intend to hurt her, so, he didn't.

He would lightly stroke her hair, each time he kissed her neck, as she would wrap her arms around his.

The moon shined through the curtains of their bedroom, Blake being able to see Austin's lake green hazel eyes that made her melt every time.

Once the love making was over, Austin snaked his arms around Blake whispering how much he loved her and how sorry he was.

And, she woke up that morning with Austin holding her.

She lightly bent over, brushing the hair blocking his forehead aside before planting a kiss in the middle of it.

All she felt was Austin's grip become tighter on her.

She smiled, knowing that Austin still loved her.

If you were to watch from the ceiling, you would see Austin's back muscles scrunch together as he held Blake's cheek while kissing along her jawline.

She would lick her lips before kissing Austin's lips.

He would ask, "Does that hurt?"

She would shake her head, grasping harder onto his broad shoulders.

Austin would gaze at her lovingly while she talked, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear, so it wouldn't block her face.

He had asked, "How do you feel?"

She said, "Good." Like, as if she was a virgin and he wasn't. Though, they lost their virginity to each other.

Austin then would lean forward, while she was in the middle of talking about how she must of been bad at love making, and kiss with all his passion.

Then, her top lip would be stuck in between his soft ones, Blake running her trembling hands through Austin's hair.

Austin enjoyed making love to Blake very much, that, if he could, he would do it all day.

Then, his lips would be moist from kissing Blake considering his tongue caressed hers lightly that it gave Blake butterflies.

Austin would then softly and slowly lay Blake onto her back as he kissed her, holding both of her cheeks.

She held onto his tan bicep, grasping onto so hard, yet, still didn't bother Austin because he was so much stronger than she was.

He kissed her nose, then placed his forehead over hers, telling her how beautiful she is and how much she means to him.

Then, that was it. Austin had made passionate love to her that made her heart beat fast, breathing hitch and cheeks turn red because she was shy.

Then, Blake fell asleep.

She fell asleep with no control.

Austin smiled softly, kissing her forehead, before closing his eyes.

Hi everyone! When is the next time I should update? I'm in the middle of the process of making the next chapter. And also, mind sharing it with your fellow Mahomies? I'm trying to reach 10k hopefully by the end of the year.

Help me get 5k? At 5k, I will upload maybe more than one chapter.

Also, I am sad to say that Not the Austin I Married is almost completed:(. Lol not that any of you care 😂 (laughing emoji)

Anyways, that is the update! Sorry to disappoint you if it sucked.

You can reach through

Twitter: @mahomie_blue
Or just message me on here! I always get my messages so you don't have to worry about me not seeing them.

Have a good day/night! I love you all