Chapter 1: "I wish it was real."

Chapter 1: Hearing 'I do' roll off Austin's tongue made my heart flutter. I then realized today that Austin really loved me.

"I love you." He kissed the side of my forehead, wrapping his arm around my neck.

I placed my hands on each side of his face, bringing his lips down to mine.

His soft lips moved perfectly with mine, his hands holding my waist.

Once we pulled away, he grabbed my hand.

"And, now you're my Mrs." He smiled, kissing my hand.

I blush, "And, now you're my Mr."

"Ready to dance?" Austin whispered in my ear, holding me by the waist.

"I'm not good at dancing." I looked up at him, considering he literally towered over me.

"Blake, you are an amazing dancer. Remember Florence," He smirked, going behind me and holding my hips.

I smile, biting my lip, nodding.

"You were grinding on me the entire night." He kissed my neck.

I turned, my arms around his neck.

"Lets dance, then."

Austin bent over turning off the lamp by the bed.

He snuggled our bare bodies together.

"I'm tired." I whined, laying my head on his rock hard chest.

"Me too." He sighed, kissing my lips.

Though, he didn't stop.

Austin laid me onto my back, the extra blanket covering my bare chest, lingering onto my lips.

His tongue slivers across my bottom lip, me allowing its way through.

My hands hold onto Austin's mess of hair, arching my back more into him.

"I love you, Blake." Austin had pulled away, looking me deep in the eyes.

"I love you more, Austin."

(3 months later)

Was it a lie? Did Austin not love me? Or does he not know how to show it anymore.

The last time he kissed me was 2 weeks ago. I miss his kiss. How he was so gentle with me, holding me close. I would always feel his warm body up against mine.

But, now, I feel nothing but coldness.

My name is Blake. Blake Woods. Well, now, Blake Mahone.

I have been married to Austin for about 3 months. And, its been hell.

Just as I am going to continue telling you about myself, Austin walks into the room. Shirtless.

My cheeks turn red considering Shirtless Austin turned me on a lot.

He ran his fingers through his messy hair, walking straight to the bathroom.

I pushed myself off of the bed, walking over to the bathroom.

I peek in, noticing Austin trying to fix his hair.

"How was the studio?" I asked, trying to make small talk.

He looked at me through the mirror.

"Good." He said in a normal tone.

"How was your day?"

I shrugged, "Fine, I guess."

Then, there is silence.

I mean, there are times where Austin is sweet to me that I can't believe its him.

"Can you, um, help me with my hair?" Austin held out his blowdryer.

I softly grabbed it.

"What do I-"

But, I was cut off by Austin picking me up, holding me by the thighs, sitting me on the bathroom counter.

He softly grabbed it from my hand, plugging the cord in, then placing it next to me.

"It, um, needs to heat up," I muttered, considering Austin's face was like a inch away.

"I know."

I tapped my fingers against the tile, swinging my feet back and forth.

"I think its-"

But, then, Austin's soft lips crashed into mine.

It took me a while to realize what was happening.

Austin's hands moved down my back, near my butt, grabbing it with his large hands.

My lips part letting Austin's tongue slip through my mouth, causing for shivers to run down my spine.

Then, he carries me to our room.

I spring up, sweat all over my body.

That was a dream.

I cross my arms, slightly disappointed that it didn't happen in real life.

I turn to my side, seeing Austin sleep peacefully, his lips parted as he exhaled and inhaled.

But, I am surprised what I'm about to do next.

I lean over to Austin, softly kissing his cheek.

I pause, hesitating while staring at his lips.

I slowly lick mine, then leaning forward and placing mine over his.

Once I pull away, I pull the quilt more up my body snuggling with it.

I then feel an arm pull me closer by the waist.

I smile to myself.

This has been the first time Austin had wrapped his arm around in a long time.

I kiss his hand, closing my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

Hi everyone! How do you like the book so far? Let me know by messaging!