Chapter 3: "Kiss me?"

Chapter 3: Blake's POV:

"Come on, you can live with me. I have an extra bedroom and its perfect for you." Ariana, my best friend, assured me.

"Let me see how it goes with Austin. I mean, he kissed me today and he hasn't kissed me in like, 3 weeks-" I pause.

"Holy shit," I gasp. "3 weeks?",

Ariana nodded her head.

Then, she reached over to hold my hand.

"Let me know, okay?" She looked me deep in the eyes.

"Plus," She sighed. "I get lonely around here."

I laughed, knowing that she was joking.

"Well, I'll see by the end of the week."

Austin's POV: I sat at the foot of the bed, waiting for Blake to come home.

I sigh, since waiting for an hour wasn't going to do me any good.

So, then, I walked to the bathroom, about to prepare myself for bed.

I have a long day tomorrow.

Blake's POV: I slowly walk up the stairs, walking down the hall to where our bedroom is.

Once I turn the corner, I stop myself.

From where I am, I see Austin looking in the mirror, looking at his growing stubble.

It really does seem impossible for someone to be so handsome, and actually have him as my husband.

Though, should I be thankful? Should I praise the fact that we are married?

Well, I'm not praising anything right now.

I slowly walk over to my dresser, slip my shirt off, leaving me in my white lace tank top, with my white lace bra.

What can I say? I'm classy.

Austin then starts washing his face.

But, first, he plugs in the blow dryer, turning it on.

I always found it odd when he needed to have the blow dryer on. I guess I never really understood it.

All I can now see, is Austin's muscular bare back, his deep adored back dimples, and his perfectly sculpted torso that was shown by his hung low sweats.

Fuck, he's sexy.

I let my wavy long hair down, considering I had it up all day.

Austin finished shaving his stubble, leaving his face clean. Well, I like it either way, but that's not the point.

Once he finished using the bathroom, he looked in the mirror and saw me, smiling softly, then looking down.

I blush slightly, scratching the back of my neck, then walking over to the bed.

When Austin walks out of the bathroom, he walks to his side of the bed.

Once I'm done with everything, I walk towards my side of bed. Though, I am stopped by someone grabbing me by the arm and their lips landing onto mine.

Austin's thick, pillow like lips were on mine, though, it took me a while to realize that.

His hands hold my face in place, while my hands run up from his abs all the way to his neck.

His tongue starts to massage mine slowly, making everything in my body quiver.

He pulls away slowly, licking his lips, then reattaching them with mine.

My hand moves to his upper neck, twirling with the end of his hair as he continues to kiss me with so much more passion than before.

I accidentally bite his lip, but all he does is groan lightly.

Before I know it, Austin's hands find my waist, slowly picking me up like I'm as light as a feather, then carrying me to our bed.

Oh shit. Hey guys! What do you think is going to happen next? Let me know by commenting and sharing the stories with others so I can reach 1k! Also, any favorite characters? Austin? Blake? Ariana? Robert? Let me know. When should I update? Comment and rate this chapter! Have a good night/day!